↳ 𝟮𝟮 ❝ [¡𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

WITH DESPERATION, Thanos reached out for the loose gauntlet at the same time as Tony, and he wasted no time in using all his strength to push Thanos away from the glove to win them some time to think of a new plan.

Thanos sent him back to the dirt and knelt down to grab the gauntlet when Thor swung his axe at his head, the sharp end trickling with lightning as he threw Mjolnir in the air to restrain Thanos's arms with both of his weapons. Steve jumped on Thanos's back and also grabbed the handle of the axe to add more strength. This didn't last long, since the titan used his leg to kick Thor away and then grab Steve from his back and throw him in the ground, reaching back for the glove.

Carol landed on his knee and caused Thanos to loose his balance, the gauntlet still being in his hands before (Y/N) joined in and attacked from the back, using a hand to pull the glove towards with her powers as Carol aimed blow after blow at his face.

Thanos noticed this and turned back to grab (Y/N)'s extended arm and twist it, making her let out a groan before he threw her back. Carol tried to grab the gauntlet and Thanos did the exact same thing, and she rolled in the floor as she recovered from the fight.

Carol was about to stand back up when she turned to (Y/N) and her eyes widened when she realized how young she looked. "You're cool, Blue. But you are going to get hurt, stay down."

(Y/N) looked like she was ready to protest, but Carol didn't have time to argue and flew right into Thanos when she saw him place the gauntlet in his hand and pulled on the gloved arm, not bating an eye as she tried to remove it. Thanos seemed to be scared of this, and used his other fist to punch Carol in the head, an action that didn't seem to affect her the slightest.

Carol got up from the ground in her mighty glow and managed to push Thanos to his knees, having the opportunity to remove the glove from his hand until it was too late. He picked the Power Stone from the gauntlet and hurled a blast of purple light at her, throwing her back to the ground with a thud.

(Y/N) saw how he was approaching the goal once again and thrusted her hands to the sides before lowering them to the ground below Thanos, and this caused a loud and strong rumble in the surface that made him loose his balance, cracks opening underneath his feet that nearly swallowed him if it wasn't for his towering height.

Thanos grunted when he saw her. "I should've gotten rid of you when I had the chance."

(Y/N) didn't reply and her eyes glowed blue as she formed a blast of mist with both of her hands before she hurled it directly at Thanos, and this caused him to fall back before he raised his gloved hand to block any other attack from her, which was a big mistake.