↳ 𝟰𝟬 ❝ [¡𝗟𝗮𝘄𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗽!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"SPIDER-MENACE. BLUE-HAZARD!"

"Governments around the world launch investigations into the murderers known as Spider-Man and Blue Dame, aka Peter Parker and (Y/N) Schmidt, aka the web-headed and destruction-freak war criminals." J. Jonah Jameson explained when his figure appeared on the screen of the TV. "Who, for years, have been terrorizing the decent citizens of New York. Well, now this city and the world see them for what they truly are."

A female reporter appeared on the screen with the header of breaking news, arms resting on the table in front of her as she addressed the audience. "New details from last week's devastating attack in London have emerged. For more, we go now to Joint Intelligence headquarters."

May, Peter and (Y/N) all watched with expressions of terror and shock at all the fake accusations and lack of proof at their innocence, sitting on the couch of the Parker's apartment while everyone's attention was fixed in the TV.

"Authorities, just a short while ago, confirmed that the deadly drones used in the London attack were designed by Stark Industries."

There was a loud knock in the door that made the three jump up and May leaned forward to hear what the man was yelling behind the door. "Federal agents! Open up!"

"Federal agents? You stay here!" May stood from the couch and walked towards the door of her apartment, her voice laced with panic but didn't try to worry them any further.

The man standing on the door revealed his badge. "Department of Damage Control. We have a warrant for the arrest of Peter Parker and (Y/N) Schmidt."

"You know the Fourth Amendment?" May questioned.

"Sure."

"Unreasonable search and seizure?"

"Get in here, guys. Let's go."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) HISSED UNDER her breath and squirmed uncomfortably in her chair at the headquarters and office from the Department of Damage Control, where she was restrained with a straight jacket and an electric collar around her neck to prevent her from using her powers.

Peter had protested and tried his best to convince the men to let go of her restrains but they didn't budge, placing a handcuff around his wrist to stop him from getting up of the table. "We didn't kill Quentin Beck. The drones did, okay?"

"The drones that are yours," Agent Cleary crossed his arms and slid a picture of the drones into the table and gestures towards it.

"No," Peter shook his head. "Nick Fury was there the entire time. Just ask him and he can explain everything."