↳ 𝟭𝟱 ❝ [¡𝗔𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) QUIETLY LOWERED herself to the ground besides Tony's hiding spot, where he had snuck a look at the scene below him and nearly blasting off the red flying cape when it came too close to him and tapped him in the shoulder.

"Wow, you're a seriously a loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" he asked.

Peter hung upside down from one of his webs as he joined (Y/N)'s side. "Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty. . ."

Tony's eyes widened in horror at the two standing right in front of him and all (Y/N) could do was offer a smile, which seemed more like a grimace. "What the — "

"Don't panic — "

"You should not be here."

"I was gonna go home — "

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way — "

"And now I gotta hear it,"

" — and kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

Tony snapped his head in his direction. "What did you just say?"

(Y/N) covered her mouth with her hand to muffle the loud gasp that escaped her throat when she heard what Peter had said, nudging him on the ribs to catch his attention. "Take that back. Take that back — "

"I take that back," Peter stuttered out his words.

"But hey, now we're in space. Isn't that cool?" (Y/N) stepped up in the conversation.

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket," Tony walked closer to the two and muttered his words through his teeth. "You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through."

"I did."

"You could not have possibly thought this through."

"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood," Peter spoke up, his words causing silence amongst the three. "Okay, that didn't really make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say."

Tony breathed shakily and then looked down. "Come on. We got a situation."

He guided Peter and (Y/N) to the edge of the platform they were standing and made them lean forward to see what was happening below. Ebony Maw held thousands of needles hovering all around the man's body, some already piercing through him as he grunted out in pain but didn't give up.