↳ 𝟰𝟴 ❝ [¡𝗙𝗶𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

MAX, FLINT AND LIZARD were waiting for the attack, as the three Spider-Men jumped off the crown of the Statue of Liberty and (Y/N) took a higher altitude, protecting herself from the electric rays that Max was aiming at her, but also avoiding the sand from Flint.

"Okay, Spider-Men, (Y/N)," Peter said as he jumped off the side of the scaffolding. "Sandman's first."

"I'm gonna lead him inside the statue," Peter 2 ran through the floor of the scaffolding with Flint hot on his heels.

"I'll meet you at the top," Peter 3 replied back before he grabbed the cure that had been webbed to the tubes and ran along the path, being thrown over to the side by the Lizard, who pinned him to the ground.

Peter swung through the air close to them and this gave Peter 3 the perfect opportunity to throw it directly at him. "Peter 1!"

"I got it!" he caught it in his hand before Max appeared in front of him, throwing him aside because of the electricity and the cure left his hand when he hit the floor.

(Y/N) noticed how Peter 2 was leading Flint to the inside of the statue and rushed out of the sand's reach as he climbed, and she didn't think twice before flying towards the place she'd seen the device land and grab it with blue mist, going in the direction of the statue.

Before she could get any closer, Max's figure flickered and appeared in front of her, the buzzing electricity throwing her back because of this. She raised her hand in the air and flicked her wrist, which made several identical copies of herself to surround him to buy her time.

"Guys, I'm at the top!" Peter 2 yelled out, his body being covered in sand. "I need the cure!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" (Y/N) answered and flew towards the crown of the statue, where she threw the device directly at his hand, seeing how he caught it with ease.

Peter 2 activated the device and this made a yellow light to shine at the top of the statue, covering Flint entirely as the sand began to dissolve from his body and fall into the ground.

Max grew frustrated at the trick she'd pulled on him, and he thrusted his arms out to break electric rays all around him and break the illusion. (Y/N) saw this and joined the Spider-Men at the top of the statue immediately, all gathering to think of the next part of the plan.

"How do we stop him?" Peter 2 asked.

Peter 3 held on his grip to the tip of the statue's crown. "I've never seen him this powerful."

"It's the arc reactor. We gotta get it off him."

"You're not gonna take this away from me," Max shook his head. Peter shot a web directly at the arc reactor and he removed it from his chest without effort. "That's not gonna work."