↳ 𝟭𝟳 ❝ [¡𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝗺!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) HELD THE angry glare and prepared herself to attack, two identical balls of blue mist shimmering in her hands as she nearly hurled one directly at the mad titan when a strong orange shield pushed her back. She frowned at this, and tried to move around it but her efforts were useless.

Stephen lowered himself to the ground and didn't look back after placing the protective shield around (Y/N), walking towards Thanos since he didn't want her in the fight. He clapped his hands together and two orange shields formed in his hands as he crashed them to the ground, an orange blast breaking through the reddish rocks while Thanos blocked it.

Thanos directed a purple blast straight to Stephen and he stopped it before it even got close to him, forming the mirror dimension and pushing it forward to hit him with it. Thanos broke the wall with his gauntlet and absorbed all the broken glasses, forming a black hole with all of them before he hurled at Stephen.

The sorcerer was quick enough to stop it from hitting him and when it collided with his hands, it transformed into a flock of light green butterflies that flew all around Thanos. Stephen hovered back in the air and raised his arms, more and more pairs of them forming right behind them with the same hand motion in all of them before it dispersed into a group of Stephen copies, all forming orange ropes to wrap them around Thanos's body.

Thanos closed his fist and all the different copies of Stephen disappeared, making the original stagger back in the air just before Thanos dragged him with the gauntlet to grab him by the neck, a sick and twisted smile on his face.

"You're full of tricks, wizard," he sneered.

Stephen grunted and couldn't utter a protest as Thanos ripped the Eye of Agamotto from his neck, "Yet you never once used your greatest weapon."

He crushed it when it was in his palm, hoping to see the Time Stone when there was nothing inside it. Thanos threw the broken pieces into the ground while Stephen let out a strained yell.

"A fake," was all Thanos said before he threw Stephen away towards the rocks, the man dropping unconscious just as he hit the floor.

Thanos prepared to close his fist once again but a strong pull stopped him, the angry look returning to his eyes when he recognized the blue mist wrapped around the gloved hand. (Y/N) got into view with one hand held in front of her, which was the one that stopped him from doing anything else.

Another blast of energy was thrown at him and he lost his balance for a small second, and (Y/N) used this as an opportunity to get closer to him without being sent back.

"You don't know what to do with your power," Thanos sneered as he got to his feet. "You should give it up, (Y/N)."

"You know who I am?" she asked, the angry look still not leaving her eyes.