↳ 𝟯𝟲 ❝ [¡𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

CIRCE SMACKED HER lips together as she stared around the battlefield that contained the entire army of Thanos in the destroyed compound. (Y/N) knew the place already, and when she noticed someone in the distance, she paused.

"Look who we have here," Circe saw how she stopped when she saw the (Y/N) from not too long ago, wearing the old suit that had been fabricated for her. "I was always merely interested in knowing what happened."

(Y/N)'s old self was fighting against Thanos with a fiery and angry look in her eye, glowing blue energy flowing through her hands as she advanced towards the Thanos after seeing how Carol Danvers had been thrown away in her attempt to stop him.

(Y/N) raised her hands together and two identical spheres of energy formed in them and the blue mist enveloped around Thanos's gloved hand, which he was attempting in snapping his fingers with. He battled against the strong pull of energy, and let out a strained yell of agony.

(Y/N) smirked at the sound of his groans of pain and continued walking closer to him as she brought him to his knees with just a flick of her wrist. Thanos noticed how close she was getting and used one of his legs to kick her in the chin to make her lose balance.

This gave Thanos the opportunity to close his gloved hand and cause a red light to glow inside the gauntlet directly at (Y/N), which knocked her back into the ground with a thud.

The scene froze after this and (Y/N) didn't seem to get why she had to relive the moment, all while Circe wore a successful grin in her lips, looking like she had won the lottery. "Fascinating."

"What?" (Y/N) asked.

"Oh, darling. You're so naive," Circe rolled her eyes and her voice was laced with jealously. "You didn't see that?"

"See what?"

Circe sighed to maintain her patience and rewind the scene, changing it back to the moment where (Y/N) had been knocked back to the ground with the gauntlet.

"You remember that red glow the purple nutchin knocked you with?" Circe questioned and (Y/N) nodded her head in response. "Well, when he hit you with that blast, your own body absorbed the power of it. The blast had come from the Reality Stone."

(Y/N) didn't believe her ears and shook her head frantically. "No, that can't be true."

"The power of the stone lives within you since you already had your own abilities to protect you from it's effects," Circe continued. "It makes total sense. It's brilliant."

(Y/N) was about to say something when Circe flicked her wrist and disappeared into thin air, leaving a trace of purple hue around. Before she could process what was going on, (Y/N)'s knees buckled and she collapsed in the ground with her eyes closed, not knowing what had happened.

When she blinked, she realized she was back at the basement where she had started and Circe was no longer in her side.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N), help me!" a familiar voice yelled out from afar and she instantly snapped her head in the direction of the noise.

"(Y/N), help!"

(Y/N) got up from the floor and ran up the stairs of the basement and rushed through the closest door she could find that would lead her to the outside. The shining light of the sun nearly blinded her when she got out, and she didn't get the chance to notice where she was because of her desperation.

Circe was hovering in the air with extended arms, two purple ropes tightened around Ned and MJ's necks as the two battled against the restrains.

"I know what you are," Circe said.

"(Y/N)!" Ned yelled.

Circe tugged on the ropes and this caused Ned and MJ to let out audible grunts of pain, not knowing how to free themselves from it. (Y/N) formed two spheres of blue mist in her hands and took a step forward.

"It's okay, guys. It's gonna be okay," she reassured, the energy spheres still in her hands and she didn't want nothing to happen to them.

"You have no idea how dangerous you are. You could end the world without batting an eye," Circe continued. "You're supposed to be a myth. A being capable of spontaneous creation and destruction all at the same time, and here you are, saving people who don't care about you."

"Let go of my friends," (Y/N) sneered.

"Oh, please. I saved them from another fate," Circe scoffed with a roll of her eyes, her hair being blown back. "You hold the power to bring the world down on its knees. This is Chaos Magic and Madness Sorcery, (Y/N). And that makes you the Azure Witch."