↳ 𝟭𝟭 ❝ [¡𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) AVOIDED PETER like the plague. After being called out for the principal's office at the same time, neither of them exchanged any words throughout the entire time, which seemed pretty strange to Ned, who was waiting outside.

Ned was the only one to receive a short goodbye from (Y/N) before she walked away without sparing a glance at Peter, who seemed to not have the slightest of energy for the day; especially since she wasn't going to wait for him as always.

MJ and (Y/N) hung out more than before ever since the fight, and MJ was more than happy to spend time with her friend, but it all seemed pretty odd, she just didn't like to ask (Y/N) about it if it was something she was not ready to tell.

As (Y/N) was busying herself in emptying her books into her backpack and grabbing everything she needed to finally leave the school, she saw the shadow of a person approaching from behind, leaning on the other lockers to get into her view.

"So," Cecilia began, looking at her nails instead of (Y/N). "You and that Parker boy are not talking, what happened?"

"It's nothing," (Y/N) replied, not understanding what was the meaning of the conversation and she didn't feel comfortable in talking about it.

"You broke up?"

"We weren't even — " (Y/N) paused, taking a deep breath. "We got in a fight. That's all."

"It's his loss, anyway. You got that, hon?" Cecilia asked, her gaze now focused on (Y/N). "Who are you going to Homecoming with, anyway?"

"I was just planning to stay home. Nobody has asked me yet," (Y/N) confessed, closing her locker and slinging her backpack into one arm.

"That's unacceptable," Cecilia gasped. "I'll help you get ready. No need for a date."

"Cecilia, I really don't know — "

"It's no bother for me, dear," Cecilia continued, wrapping an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders as they both walked in the busy hallway of the school. "Many hands make light work, and many mouths make good gossip."

"You're so naughty," (Y/N) laughed, catching the smirk that Cecilia had on her face.

"Now, do you accept my help for Homecoming?"

"I guess."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧