↳ 𝟯𝟵 ❝ [¡𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘀!] ❞

[𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺]

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"THE HELL?"

A loud car honk interrupted the last part of Peter's sentence while he still sat on the lamppost with his head in his hands, gripping onto his mask out of desperation. (Y/N)'s hands were still covering her mouth to stop herself from saying anything else when J. Jonah Jameson continued to add fuel to the fire with his report.

"That's right, folks," he said. "Two 17-year-olds high school delinquent. . ."

People who were walking down the street to hear the news began to push and gather all around the two of them, the noise drowned the words from the news report and people whispered amongst themselves to share their perspective about it.

"Are you dating Spider-Man?"

"Are you really a 17-year-old?"

People fired questions at the same time and invaded (Y/N)'s space, accidentally taking the hood of her suit off to allow her face to be visible to the immense crowd. Peter walked from above on the lamppost, seeing how this was already starting to get out of control.

". . .the vile vigilante Spider-Man and ruthless villain Blue Dame."

Peter jumped down and put himself in front of (Y/N) when the crowd started to pull their phones out and record her, overwhelming her completely and he pulled her back from the people, the attention now drawn to him.

"Yo, it's him."

"Please, don't touch her, sir," Peter placed an arm around her waist to steady her.

"You're just a kid?" a man questioned amongst the crowd. More and more people gathered in the scene, getting on their tip-toes to get a better look.

"You murdered Mysterio?" a woman spoke up. "You helped him murder Mysterio?"

"No — "

"Come on, kid, let me see your face," the same woman reached out for his mask and (Y/N) shoved her back with a tilted head, giving Peter enough time to secure the grip around her waist as the woman began shouting. "She shoved me! Blue Dame shoved me."

"Come on," Peter shot a web at the closest building he could find and pulled himself into the air with (Y/N) on his side, not caring if she could fly since he wanted her to get out of there safely.

"All this time, people looked up to this kids and called them heroes." J. Jameson's voice grew louder and it was now all around the city, different sized screens showing the pictures of the two without any shame. "Well, I'll tell you what I call them, public enemy number one."

"Can you let me fly on my own? I don't like this!" (Y/N) panicked as she tightened her grip on Peter's arm.

"Ouch — your grip is too tight — " Peter groaned and focused on keeping them as far away from the crowd. "Where are we gonna go?"