↳ 𝟰𝟰 ❝ [¡𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

MAY DROVE THEM back to the Sanctum in a borrowed truck, parking on the side of the building to allow (Y/N), Norman and Peter to walk down to the door without any problem.

Norman opened the door and climbed down. "Thanks, May. Hope to see you again."

(Y/N) followed after him and waited on the sidewalk to walk besides Peter when May stops him before he gets off, calling back to him.

"Hey. He trusts you. So do I," she said.

"Thanks for cleaning my suit," Peter thanked her and jumped down the truck, instantly grabbing onto (Y/N)'s hand. "See you later!"

(Y/N) and Peter guided Norman into the Sanctum and down to the undercroft with the rest of the villains and their friends, who were sitting by the table with their eyes fixed on the laptop's screen.

"Guys, this is Mr. Osborn," Peter presented and this caused Ned and MJ to stand up.

"Hey, it's 'doctor'," Norman corrected.

"Sorry, Dr. Osborn, these are our friends," (Y/N) stepped in. "Ned and MJ."

"Mary Jane?" Norman squinted his eyes in confusion, staring down at MJ.

"It's Michelle Jones, actually," MJ slowly replied, and it was evident that she was slightly nervous.

Norman looked around. "Fascinating."

He walked ahead of the group and didn't get to see the weird glances that he was receiving from four different pairs of eyes. (Y/N) exchanged a look with Peter and he shrugged in response, not believing any of this.

"Do you think there are other Ned Leedses?" Ned questioned and didn't receive an answer.

Norman walked down to the crypt where the rest of the villains were standing, all being in complete silence, while Norman's steps grew louder as he approached, tilting his head to check if he was seeing properly. "Octavius?"

At the sound of his last name, Otto turned around and he seemed to have the same reaction. "Osborn?"

"What happened to you?" Norman asked.

"What happened to — ?" Otto paused his own words. "You're the walking corpse."

"What do you mean?"

"You died, Norman," Otto explained. "Years ago."

(Y/N)'s ears perked up and she realized what was happening, not needing to say anything to get Peter, Ned and MJ to join her side and try to stop them from saying anything that would confuse them even further.