↳ 𝟰𝟮 ❝ [¡𝗔 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) STROLLED THROUGH the streets of the city with her hoodie above her head to avoid any more harassing questions and reporters as she lowered her head to stare at her shoes. She was walking besides a railing and got a full view of the Brooklyn Bridge.

She was too busy and stuck in her own world that she didn't see the crowd of people piling up in the railings to gasp and point at something in the bridge, not noticing what they were doing until someone let out a loud gasp and an 'awe' sound.

(Y/N) looked up from the ground and got the perfect view to see what people were murmuring about, which made her heart soften the moment she realized what it was. A heart completely made out of webs was formed on the side of the Brooklyn Bridge, shining through the sunlight.

Her face grew hot at this and didn't get enough time to stare at it before she was picked off the ground with an arm wrapped around her waist from behind. A familiar figure took her in the air and she steadied her grip around the person's shoulders when she knew who it was.

(Y/N)'s feet touched the ground and she was now at the highest point of the bridge, her arms placed around the person's neck as the mask pulled back from his face and the entire nanotech suit disappeared along with it, she was able to see his sheepish smile.

"Did you like my gift?" Peter questioned with a red hue covering his face, arms wrapped around (Y/N)'s waist. He was wearing a completely wrinkled blazer and shirt with a matching tie, a look that fitted him pretty well.

"What gift?" (Y/N) grinned with a teasing grin.

"Hey! Don't be rude," Peter chuckled at her antic, his smile growing bigger by every passing second.

"Is it a special occasion? Why the sudden act of affection?"

"I just wanted to treat you, 's all," Peter replied, a small thought swarming through his head at the things he'd have to explain in a while.

"Mm," she hummed, pulling him out of his thoughts. "In that case, I hope I can repay you."

(Y/N) leaned in and kissed Peter on the lips, and the moment their lips met he completely melted under her touch, pulling her even closer than before. She removed one of her hands from his neck and caressed her fingers through his curls, softly tugging on them to pull him towards her.

"Whoa," he muttered as he caught his breath.

"Yeah," (Y/N) panted and noticed his flustered state, which made her heart flutter in her chest.