↳ 𝟬𝟱 ❝ [ ¡𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) HAD BEEN to some parties throughout her life, but she wasn't used for them to be in an huge house with a much larger patio. She could already see all the cars parked in front of the house and the people dancing and having fun, which made her feel anxious all of the sudden.

"Ooh," Kiara stopped the car and leaned forward to get a closer look on the house. "A party in the suburbs. These were the ones May and I used to go. The good old days."

(Y/N) looked down at her hands before facing Kiara. "It will be a night I won't forget."

Kiara laughed, obviously not seeing the other meaning behind her words. She had offered to help (Y/N) with her makeup and wardrobe after hearing she'd been invited to a party, and everyone could say she did a pretty good job at it.

"Now, I trust you to be responsible," Kiara began her lecture, her hands still on the steering wheel. "No drinking, no smoking, and come back home in time for curfew."

"I promise I won't do anything stupid," (Y/N) nodded. "At what time is your flight?"

Kiara had to leave for what it seemed to be a job emergency, which she hadn't told (Y/N) anything about besides that. She looked extremely apologetic when she informed her, feeling bad that they had to cancel their plans together.

"In three hours," Kiara checked her watch. "May offered to give you a lift home if you want to leave early, so don't be afraid to give her a call."

"I will," (Y/N) opened the car door after pressing a kiss on Kiara's cheek as a goodbye and closed it behind her, rubbing her palms against her clothes to dry out her sweaty hands.

The car engine started behind her and she heard it drift away, and (Y/N) was still stuck in her spot, still doubting if it was a good idea.

"(Y/N)!" a voice she knew well called her from her side, and she turned on her heel and saw both Ned and Peter approaching her, the latter being more doubtful than the other.

"Hey," (Y/N) greeted. "Nice hat, Ned. It looks cool."

Ned gave her a smile. "Thanks. It gives me confidence."

(Y/N) returned the gesture and drifted her attention to Peter behind him, who seemed to be fascinated with the floor. She moved on her spot to stand in between the boys.

"You okay? You look like you're about to throw up," (Y/N) said.

"Hello to you too," Peter replied, his eyes still fixed on the floor since he'd gotten distracted in seeing (Y/N) all dressed up for the night, and he didn't know why.