↳ 𝟰𝟱 ❝ [¡𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THE LOCKS ON the apartment's door unlocked the moment Peter slid the door open, standing by the side as he allowed the others to pass right before him. May and (Y/N) were the last to get inside, and Peter stopped them before they could walk any further into the place.

"Where's Connors?" he asked.

"He told me he wants to stay in the truck," May explained.

"Okay," Peter closed the door behind him and heard how the automatic voice announced that the alarm system was deactivated now that they were inside.

"Hey," Peter moved back from the door and called back to the two women in the apartment.

"Yeah?" (Y/N) hummed.

"I feel bad using Happy's place like this," he said in a low tone.

May shook her head and placed her bag on the floor. No, no, no. He'll get over it."

Max turned the TV on by pointing one of his fingers at it, letting out a strange flashing sound in the process. Flint sat back on the couch and accidentally covered the entire seat with sand.

He brushed it with his hands but it only seemed to gather up more. "Oh, sorry."

"So this is your plan, Peter?" Otto questioned, the annoyance being noticiable behind his glasses. "No lab, no facilites? Just performing miracles in a condominium? What, you gonna cook us some cures and some frozen burritos in a microwave?"

"I could go for a burrito," Norman blurted out from his place besides the kitchen table, where he was staring at DUM-E with surprised eyes.

"They're gonna kill us all," Otto sneered.

"Well, with that attitude, I hope so," (Y/N) crossed her arms.

"Let's hope not," Peter cleared his throat before anyone could say anything. He offered a small smile before walking up to Otto to pat him in the shoulder. "You're up first, Doc."

"What? Hey, I told you, I don't need fixing," Otto raised his voice and tried to call out for Peter and (Y/N), who began walking away to one of the condo's rooms.

"I don't need fixing!" He yelled out. "Especially by some teenagers using scraps from a bachelor's junk drawer."

"Nah, nah, nah. He got something back there," (Y/N) heard Max say. "I can feel it. That weird energy."

Peter removed the white sheet off the fabricator at the same time that May, Norman and Max walked into the room. (Y/N) searched for the case with her gold bracelet since she knew she'd need it for now. The logo on both the fabricator and the bracelet was still the same, and it brought (Y/N) a hint of nostalgia.

"What the hell is that?" Norman inspected it with his eyes.

"It's a fabricator," Peter pressed a button and it began to open by itself. "It can analyze, design, construct basically anything."