↳ 𝟭𝟮 ❝ [¡𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

PETER LANDED ON the hood of Flash's grey car, finding it to be the only vehicle available to the two of them. Flash let out a loud scream of terror when this happened, stopping the car in the middle of the street as (Y/N) got into the ground in a much slower pace.

"Flash, I need your car and phone," Peter ordered in a gravel voice to not make himself unknown, standing up to his full height on the hood of the car.

"Uh, sir, technically, this is my dad's car, sir. So I can't — "

Peter and (Y/N) took the car without any other words, leaving Flash and his date on the entrance of the school as they watched the duo drive off, accidentally crashing into a pile of bicycles on their way out of the school's parking lot.

Peter had offered to drive as (Y/N) got in the copilot seat, much to her own dismay, since he barely had any experience in driving while she already had, but Peter decided against it and insisted her to contact Ned on the phone.

"Hello, Ned? Can you hear me?" she called loudly.

"Go for Ned."

"Ned, I need you to track my phone for me!" Peter yelled out to make himself heard on the phone even though it was already on speaker.

"Yeah, but where is it?"

Peter explained that he had purposely dropped it in the back of Toomes's car so that it could lead them to the place he was going, where he probably had all his weapons and machinery.

"Genius move. Okay, he just passed the GameStop on Jackson Avenue," Ned explained, and (Y/N) could already hear how much fun he had with all of this.

"Hey, where are the headlights on this thing?" Peter asked (Y/N) as he swerved on the road, earning strange looks from the people on the street before fixing his attention on Ned over the other line. "I'm in Flash's car!"

"I'll put the specs," Ned said.

"Okay, you're already on speakerphone," (Y/N) informed him and glared over at Peter, who had nearly broken her eardrum from yelling.

"He was?"

"Yeah!"

"You stole Flash's car. Awesome," Ned broke their conversation, his tone filled with awe.

"Yea, it's awesome. It's — " Peter moved the car to the side and avoided crashing into the back of the bus. "Get out of the way, get out of the way! Move!"