↳ 𝟮𝟭 ❝ [¡𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"LOOK OUT!"

(Y/N) yelled out before she hurled a blast at the Chitauri that was charging at a man with orange shields in his hands, completely unaware of the situation until the girl caught his attention. The alien yelled in protest but it was all died out when (Y/N) lifted a rock and squashed the Chitauri underneath it, leaving the man surprised.

"You're okay?" she asked in a formal tone, trying to seem respectful to the man she just saved.

The man nodded at her in a thankful manner and dusted himself off. "I'm fine. Who are you?"

"I'm (Y/N)," she responded, slightly confused at the fact that he was asking for her name in the middle of a battle.

"You're Kiara's kid?" the man questioned in surprise, and this made (Y/N) frown as she nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah. You know her too?" she raised an eyebrow, hesitant of who this man was and how did he knew her guardian. "What's your name?"

"Wong," he said and didn't look back to aim a blow at an approaching Outrider. "I knew her well."

"What do you mean?" (Y/N) felt her heart thumping against her chest at the past tense he used.

"They haven't told you? Kiara's been dead for five years," Wong said with an empathic tone, and (Y/N) felt her heart stop. "The same day the attack on New York took place."

Wong didn't seem to see how his words were increasing on (Y/N)'s anger until he noticed how her eyes were slowly turning into a blue hue. He backed away in caution, already knowing something about a person with her powers.

"I'm sorry, kid — "

He didn't get to finish his sentence, since (Y/N) had thrusted her hands to the sides and pulled herself off the ground, regretting having to break the news for her in that moment.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THANOS USED HIS sword to block an attack directed his way and threw the opponent to the ground without effort before staring forward. "Where's Nebula?"

Corvus Glade stabbed a man with his spear without looking back and answered, "She's not responding."

"Sire," Proxima Midnight pointed to the side of the battlefield when she noticed Clint running with the gauntlet in hand, all six Infinity stones being placed in it.