↳ 𝟰𝟯 ❝ [¡𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THE FRONT DOORS of the Sanctum closed behind the group as Stephen guided Ned and MJ inside the place, wearing jackets underneath their clothes because of the snow covered walls that was beginning to melt off already.

"I can't believe I'm in the Sanctum Sanctorum," Ned breathed out in awe as he looked around.

"Neither can I," Stephen muttered under his breath but (Y/N) managed to hear it, rolling her eyes at the comment.

(Y/N) still haven't gotten to speak to Stephen — much to her own pleasure — avoiding him at all costs. When Peter had explained to her with detail what had happened, (Y/N) had to breathe in and out to control her powers from breaking out. He had deeply apologized and blamed it all on himself, but then he realized that she wasn't angry at him and much rather frustrated.

"So, how did you know you were a man of magic?" Ned continued and followed after Stephen, who was beginning to walk up the stairs. "Because my nana says that we have it in our family, and sometimes I get these tingling in my hands — "

"You should talk to your physician," Stephen cut him off with an annoyed tone and walked off.

"(Y/N), Peter," MJ greeted and made her way towards (Y/N) to wrap her in a hug that she gladly returned. "Hey. Hey."

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this. You just gotta help us find these guys," Peter ranted.

"You don't have to apologize, okay? You got us a second shot at MIT. It's fine," MJ nodded at him.

Ned joined his friends' side and took a tool out of his backpack. "So how did the bad guys get here?"

(Y/N) gave Peter a look that simply forced him to confess what had happened but Stephen interrupted from the stairs. "We screwed up a spell trying to get you into college."

"Wait, what?" MJ furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and looked back at Peter. "I thought it was the MIT lady you saved."

"You did it with magic?" Ned frowned too, looking back at (Y/N) with a questioning look. "And you helped with it?"

"No, I didn't," (Y/N) crossed her arms.

Peter swallowed at the questions and stuttered out his answer. "No, that was after. Let's just focus on the good news, okay?"

"No, let's just focus on the bad news," Stephen raised his voice. "As of now, you have detected zero multiversal trespassers, so get on your phones, scour the Internet, and. . .Scooby-Do this shit!"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "I swear, I hear one more snarky comment, and I will throw you off the window with a single flick of my wrist."

MJ laughed quietly before she cleared her throat, looking up at him. "You're telling us what to do, even though it was your spell that you screwed up, meaning that all this is kinda your mess. You know, I know a couple of magic words myself, starting with the word 'please'."