↳ 𝟯𝟭 ❝ [¡𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗱!] ❞

📍BERLIN, GERMANY ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

📍BERLIN, GERMANY
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) AND PETER had to jump from train to train to arrive to the city of Berlin without driving much attention to themselves. They both wore their new respective suits and got down on the ground when they finally reached their destination, having people gasp at the sight of the webs and the blue mist as they hit the floor.

"Excuse me. Do you know where. . .?" Peter turned to face a blonde woman walking by, minding her own business until she turned to face him.

"Nacht Monkey! Blaue Hexe!" the woman yelled out in German and ran away from panic.

(Y/N) sighed and dropped her hands in frustration as she whirled on her heel to began the long walk awaiting them, until a black car appeared right in front of her before she could take any other step.

The window rolled down and the figure of Nick Fury was visible now, driving the car. "Get in."

(Y/N) and Peter got in the car, him taking the copilot seat as she climbed on the middle seat from the back as Fury drove off the moment the doors shut closed. He drove through the busy streets of the city and kept his eyes on the road as Peter began talking.

Peter removed his mask. "Mr. Fury — "

"You've got a lot of explaining to do," Fury said.

"You have to listen — "

"Wait until we're secure," he cut her off.

Silence filled the car with the sound of the car chiming one of its alarms in the background, the flashing light warning to put the seatbelt on. Fury turned to Peter when he realized it was him and gestured to put it on to stop the chiming. Out of panic, Peter began to tug on the seatbelt in desperation to get it out but his strength got the best of him and he broke the seatbelt down.

Fury sighed and didn't say a word for the rest of the ride as he approached a building with security guards standing in the entrance for protection. The ex-director guided (Y/N) and Peter through the busy hallways of the building, filled with working people as he opened the door to another private room.

Fury shut the door behind him and he began walking towards the other side of the room. "So, is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?"

Maria Hill noticed how Peter flicked his gaze to (Y/N) for a second and decided to clear it out. "He's talking about EDITH."

"Look, I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is," Peter began. "Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake."