↳ 𝟬𝟰 ❝ [¡𝗚𝘆𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"YOU GOT BIT BY A SPIDER?"

Ned asked as him, Peter and (Y/N) walked their way to Midtown the next day, and the morning had already turned disastrous since Ned kept firing questions about the origin of their powers and so much more.

"Can it bite me?" Ned continued. "Well, it probably would've hurt, right? Whatever. Even if it did hurt, I'd let it bite me. Maybe. How much did it hurt?"

"The spider's dead, Ned," Peter answered, his hands full with his books and stuff from school since he'd lost his backpack the day prior.

(Y/N), who had been silent after responding to the doubt of how did she get her powers stopped in her tracks once she lifted her gaze from the floor. The boys noticed that she had stopped and nearly bumped into her, all of their eyes widening at the scene in front of them.

News reporters and the police department were surrounding the remains of Delmar's Deli-Grocery, some people wearing protection suits to enter the burnt store and search for anything that didn't get harmed in the accident. Yellow security tape covered the outside of the store as more people gathered around to see what was happening, chattering among themselves.

"You were here?" Ned asked.

"Yeah," Peter said, his voice faltering.

Police and more security tape was protecting the bank from across the street, the owners of the place being huddled together while talking to the authorities.

"You could've gotten seriously hurt, Peter," (Y/N) looked over at the brunette, her eyebrows furrowed with worry laced in her tone.

She was aware of the risk it took to live a 'superhero' life and the risks it would take, but she wasn't worried about herself loosing a fight to death, she was worried about Peter. (Y/N) would never forgive herself if something happened to him or any of her friends if she had the power to stop it.

Peter met her gaze and gave (Y/N) a guilty look, since he didn't want to see her upset, especially if he was the reason behind it.

"Do you lay eggs?" Ned broke the tense atmosphere, still staring forward at the scene.

"What?" Peter looked incredibly surprised by the question and (Y/N) snorted. "No. Ha-ha."

"I thought you could. For a second I thought you were cool," (Y/N) teased.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧