✧.* 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦² ✧.*

⏱ 2023 THE DOMO ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

2023
THE DOMO
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"ITS BEEN WEEKS," Makkari signed, standing in the main room of the Domo. "We haven't heard from any of them. It's like. . .they've disappeared."

"Arishem," Thena crossed her arms, staring at the image of the planet. "We have to go back."

A quiet rumble echoed through the walls and Thena immediately jumped on her guard, forming a golden sword and a shield in her hand. Makkari noticed this too and took a step forward.

"I feel it, too," she looked behind her shoulder.

"What?" Druig questioned with a full mouth, speaking for the first time.

Thena and Makkari walked towards the source of the sound and were able to see faint rainbow lights flickering through the ship's hallway. The lights flashed and there was a loud scream before a dwarf came out of the rainbow lights as they died out.

The dwarf giggled and laughed with a bottle of beer in his hand. "Wow. Aah! My ears. My eyes are numb. No more drunk teleporting for you."

"Um. . ." Thena tried to speak, but was cut off by the dwarf's slurred words.

"Hang on, hang on," he cleared his throat. He imitated fanfire and another portal of rainbow colors flickered and appeared a few feet behind him, where a tall figure came out of it, walking slowly towards the group.

"Behold," the dwarf said. "The royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the Knave of Hearts, defeater. . ."

"Thanos's brother?" Makkari signed to Thena.

". . .of Black Robert — "

"Roger," the figure corrected.

"Oh," the dwarf groaned and extended a hand backwards to gesture towards the approaching man. "Defeater of Black Roger. The great adventurer, Starfox of Mystery Planet."

A man walked into the light, wearing a red with yellow suit, with a similar designs of circles and lines all across the chest piece. His hair was slicked back, and he wore a confident smile on his face.

"What a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fellow Eternals," he bowed. "You know, you really don't have to do the whole thing every time."

"Everything you do is impressive," the dwarf defended. "What am I gonna leave off the list?"

"No, I know it's impressive — "

"Who are you?" Thena interrupted.

Starfox looked up at her. "I'm Eros. This is Pip. And you are as beautiful as legends say, Thena."

"What do you want, lads?" Druig asked.

"Pip and I are here to help, aren't we?" Eros said an exhaled sharply when a small gold sphere appeared in his hand. "Your friends are in big trouble. But I do need to ask a favor before I say anything more."

"And that is?" Thena eyed him up and down.

"I need your help in finding my sister," Eros continued, receiving frowns at his words.

"Who?"

"You probably know her better as (Y/N), the Azure Witch."