↳ 𝟮𝟱 ❝ [¡𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

AFTER BEING FORCED by May to eat her breakfast and pack everything she needed inside her suitcase, (Y/N) was ready to board the plane with Peter by her side and join the rest of the class for the science trip, all with suitcases in hand and grins of excitement in their faces.

Because of the several questions asked by the reporters that day, (Y/N) felt like a vacation was the best opportunity to take a break and relax, forgetting about the supposed legacy she was supposed to fill.

As (Y/N) held her suitcase in one hand and her passport in the other, she searched the number of her seat and walked down the rest of the aisle in order to find it with MJ, Cecilia and Brad trailing behind her.

"Yo, Parker," Flash said in his obnoxiously loud voice, holding a flute in hand. "This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them."

"Ma'am," MJ called to the flight attendant, who perked her head through the curtain. "He Blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21."

"And even if he was, he wouldn't have enough brain to act like he's of age," (Y/N) added.

MJ laughed and elbowed (Y/N) in the ribs as the flight attendant took the glass out of Flash's hands with a smirk and walked away. "I'll take that."

"She's lying, they're lying. I don't even know who they are," Flash protested and followed after the woman, who had turned her attention to more important things to do.

MJ and (Y/N) continued ahead and Cecilia seemed too eager to follow after the two girls. Brad, who was trailing after the three, stared ahead directly at (Y/N)'s direction with a strange look in his eye, one that didn't go unnoticed by Peter and Ned that were sitting together.

"Did you know Brad was coming?" Peter asked Ned with a disgusted look and watched him walk away.

"It. . .It's so weird," Ned agreed with his words. "One day, he's that little kid who cried and got nosebleeds all the time, and suddenly, we Blip back, and he's totally ripped and super nice and all these girls are after him."

The two were looking back behind their seats and saw how Brad nicely helped (Y/N) in placing her own suitcase on the compartments above the seats, and the girl only flashed him a polite smile before turning back to her friend.

"Not all the girls are after him," Peter protested.

"No, man, they're all after him," Ned shook his head in disagreement.

Peter then decided to slowly rise from his seat to make sure (Y/N) could see him before calling her name, wanting to catch her attention and see if he could remember what they usually did in school trips like this.