↳ 𝟬𝟮 ❝ [¡𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲!] ❞

[𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼]

2 months later ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

2 months later
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) DIDN'T get the early call. After waiting for several weeks, she'd given up on the dream to help up on other 'major superhero stuff', although Peter was different. He messaged Happy's number and spammed him with at least four messages a day to remind him of their existence.

He held his phone in one hand while the other grabbed onto the pole from the train. (Y/N) peeked in on what he was doing and sighed.

"Still no response?" she asked.

Peter shook his head. "Nope. I wanna show that what we're capable of. We're old enough to be included in that kind of stuff."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," (Y/N) said. "Let's enjoy school while we can because after that, the fun's over."

"Right, because school is so much fun," Peter replied sarcastically, placing his phone back in his pocket.

"Okay, I exaggerated. But you know what I was trying to say," (Y/N) shoved his shoulder playfully.

The train stopped in the station a few minutes after that, where the two of them got off and walked down the stairs into the entrance of the school, Midtown School of Science and Technology, which was (in (Y/N)'s terms) a school for the cool nerds.

As (Y/N) made her way towards the main door with Peter trailing a few feet behind her, a loud car honk distracted him from his own world and made him jump to get out of the car's way, the two turning around to see an annoyingly familiar person driving the car.

"What's up, Penis Parker?" Flash Thompson, the school bully, called from his grey car before he drove away.

Peter paid him no mind and continued walking forward while (Y/N) heard some people hiding their laughs and resisted the urge to speak up about it, every single day she'd grow more and more annoyed to face Flash in the morning.

When they first started school and Flash had decided to take Peter as his main target, (Y/N) had received detention by 'accidentally' getting in a fight with him. Peter had put up the act of being disappointed, but deep inside he was smiling to himself because no one had ever done that for him.

(Y/N) walked through the swarms of students piling up in the halls of the school and turned back to Peter after checking the clock on the wall, seeing if they had arrived in time.

"I'll see you at — " she started.

"At the Decathlon team meeting. Then we can head for patrol. "