↳ 𝟭𝟰 ❝ [¡𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽!] ❞

[𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾]

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) SWAYED SOFTLY from side to side in one of the school bus's seats sitting right besides Peter, who had claimed the seat next to the window as he always did, minding his own business. Ned was sitting on the seat right in front of them, stuck in his own thoughts.

The two and the rest of their class were going on a school field trip to MoMA, most of the group inside the bus talking with their friends or staring out the window, but (Y/N) was carefully typing down a response to a message she had received from Kiara: 'Will be home when you get back from school. Stephen said he would come over.'

(Y/N) smiled at the message. Kiara had introduced her partner Stephen to her half a year back, and things were going smoothly for the two of them ever since. Stephen was a polite and reserved man that (Y/N) respected, but she had a weird feeling about him that she couldn't quite figure out.

A tap on her shoulder pulled her out of her thoughts after she sent the reply, frowning when she saw that Peter wasn't looking at her and that his gaze was fixed on the window, his arm hair sticking up from his enhanced senses. (Y/N) glanced over to what he was staring at and she let out a quiet gasp when she saw it.

A giant spaceship shaped in a circle was flying above the city, dust and smoke surrounding it as it stood still in the air. With great speed, (Y/N) placed her phone into her backpack as Peter distractingly tapped on Ned's shoulder.

"Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction," he said.

Ned saw for himself and his eyes widened too, removing the earphones and setting his phone down. "Holy shit. We're all gonna die! There's a spaceship!"

Ned stood from his seat and his yell caught everyone's attention, all piling up in the back of the bus to see the hovering spaceship clearly. Everyone chattered in panic and some even opened the windows to get a better view.

Peter slapped the web shooter to his wrist and shot at the emergency exit while (Y/N) slung her backpack on her shoulder, following after Peter as he slid through the door, neither of them getting caught since everyone was still pointing at the spaceship.

"What's the matter with you kids?" the bus driver spoke up. "You never seen a spaceship before?"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

TONY FLEW IN the air as he shot several blasts at Cull Obsidian that was coming his way with a giant hammer in hand, dodging every blow that was directed at him until he wasn't able to react in time, getting thrown back into the grass as he grunted out.

He rolled in the grass and prepared for the impact that Cull Obsidian was ready to direct at him, when it never came. Someone had stopped the hammer from hitting him right on time.