↳ 𝟬𝟭 ❝ [¡𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲!] ❞

[𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼]

📍QUEENS, NEW YORK ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

📍QUEENS, NEW YORK
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"WHAT are you doing, a little video diary?" Tony asked after a long period of silence inside the car, where him, (Y/N) and Peter sat in the back while Happy drove them into the city.

Peter held his phone in both hands. "Yeah."

"It's all right," Tony shrugged it off. "I'd do the same thing."

"I told him not to do it. He was filming everything. I'm gonna wipe the chip," Happy spoke from the driver's seat.

"Okay," Tony nodded. "Hey. You know what? We should make an alibi video for your guardian and aunt anyway. You ready?"

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" (Y/N). hesitated, her hands folded in her lap.

"Anything to get on Kiara's side to receive more of those cookies," Tony said and removed his sunglasses, fixing his hair and looking directly into the camera of Peter's phone.

"We rolling? You two, get in the frame," Tony pointed over to Peter and (Y/N).

Peter moved back and flipped the phone so that he could be in the frame, (Y/N), who was sitting on Tony's other side, just leaned forward and offered a small wave at the phone.

"Hey, Kiara, May. How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope," Tony laughed and ignored the disgusted looks they were giving him.

"I did not need to hear that," (Y/N) groaned and covered her face in her hands as Tony looked back at Peter and placed a hand in his shoulder.

"That's inappropriate. Let's start over. You can edit it," Tony said.

"Mmm-hmm," Peter nodded and cut the video short before placing the phone in the original angle.

"Three, two, one. Hey, May, Kiara!" Tony greeted once again. "My gosh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job these two did this weekend at the Stark Internship retreat. Everyone was impressed."

A loud honk interrupted his words and made him jump back to his seat, the three turning their attention to the front of the car.

"Come on! It's a freaking merge. I'm sorry," Happy complained.

"This is because you're not on Queens Boulevard," Tony told him before moving his gaze to the camera. "See, Happy is hoping to get bumped up to asset management. He was forehead of security, before that he was a driver."

"That was private conversation," Happy looked betrayed and (Y/N) had to fight back her laugh behind her hand. "I don't like joking about this. It was hard to talk about that."

"No, seriously, was he snoring a bunch?" Tony questioned the teenagers.

Before Peter or (Y/N) could answer, the car stopped abruptly, cutting the conversation short. Happy didn't seem at all disappointed about that.

"Here we are. End of the line. Whoops."

Tony chuckled. "Happy, can you give us a moment?"

"You want me to leave?"

"Grab (Y/N) and Peter's cases out of the trunk."

"You're letting us keep the suits?" Peter asked in surprise.

"Yes, we were just talking about it," Tony placed his sunglasses back up and cleared his throat. "Do me a favor, though. Happy's kind of your point guy on this. Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid. I've seen his cardiogram. All right?"

"Yes/Yeah." the two answered at the same time.

"Don't do anything I would do, and don't do anything I wouldn't do," Tony continued. "There's a little gray area in there. That's where you operate."

"That was confusing, but I'll take it," (Y/N) nodded.

"Wait, so does that mean we're Avengers?" Peter asked with hope in his eyes.

"No."

Happy knocked on the car's window and held the suitcases close to his chest. "This it?"

"Seventh floor," Tony informed him.

"I can take that. You don't have to," Peter replied.

"You'll take it?" Happy looked relieved.

"Sure, don't worry," (Y/N) added.

"Thank you," Happy dropped the cases in the floor besides the car and walked away from the window.

Peter's attention drifted back to Tony. "So, when's our next, uh — ? When's our next 'retreat', you know?" He made quotation marks as he said the word 'retreat' with a smile.

"What, next mission?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, the mission. The missions," Peter said.

"We'll call you."

"Do you have our numbers?"

"No, I mean, we'll call you. Like, someone will call you. All right?"

"Oh. From your team."

"Okay, all right," Tony leaned forward into Peter's side of the car and reached out for the door, but Peter thought otherwise, putting his hand on the man's back as if was a hug.

"It's not a hug. I'm just grabbing the door for you. We're not there yet," Tony pulled back and did the same with (Y/N)'s door, which ended up with her only earning a nod of a head as she got out the vehicle.

The two of them stood in the middle of the road with the cases in hand, watching the black car driving away from their sight.

"Dude, not even five minutes with Stark and you already managed to make it all awkward," (Y/N) teased, elbowing him in the side.

Peter groaned. "I'll never hear the end of this, right?"

"Never," she smiled. "But hey, cheer up. We've got into the major 'superhero league'."

"Definitely," Peter looked proud of himself. "They're gonna call us soon."