↳ 𝟮𝟵 ❝ [¡𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲!] ❞

📍PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

WHEN THE BUS finally arrived to the city of Prague, everyone was left astonished. The city was decorated in beautiful lights and buildings, and the whole town seemed to be celebrating something, since thousands of people were walking down the streets with lights and party hats, yelling out of excitement.

The bus pulled over by the side of the hotel, which was situated in a nice spot of the city and it was already enormous on the outside, but the inside was much more breathtaking. The walls were white with golden details and the roof had a tapestry design on it, and the entire view of the lobby made the whole class gasp in surprise as they looked around.

A pianist was slowly playing the piano to welcome the visitors and (Y/N) enjoyed the tune in her head, but wasn't able to hear it clearly because of her classmates' chatter.

"Whoa, freaking beautiful."

"This is amazing."

"Wow, this place is so classy," Betty said as she walked with Ned by her side, holding his hand.

"Yeah, so why are we here?"

"Speak for yourself," Flash interrupted, his phone in hand while he scanned his surroundings with a cocky smile. " I'm home."

"What can I say?" Mr. Harrington said. "The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease. Everyone get settled, rest up, because tonight, big surprise, is Prague's annual Carnival of Lights."

(Y/N) tried to ignore the buzzing inside her jeans pocket, knowing fully well who was calling her. The noise wasn't that loud to interrupt the talk, but MJ was able to hear it and she nudged (Y/N)'s side to gesture towards it.

(Y/N) grabbed her phone and pressed the green button on the screen, moving away from the group as she saw Peter do the same across the circle the class was forming.

"Yeah?"

"Schmidt, it's Hill. There's an earpiece that was placed with your suit. Put it on and await further instructions with your friend. Understood?"

"Okay, yes," (Y/N) winced at her casual tone and didn't get the chance to say anything else since Hill hung up the phone right at that moment.

Peter made his way towards her with a disappointing look. "Got the same instructions?"

"Mm-hm," (Y/N) nodded. "