↳ 𝟬𝟴 ❝ [¡𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

A LOUD WHIRLING sound woke (Y/N) up, and she scanned her surroundings to make sure she was still in the same place from before. Peter was still unconscious beside her, and she carefully sat up from the floor to wake him up.

"Hey, Pete," she whispered, not knowing where they were and if they were alone. "We have to get out of here."

Peter groaned and pressed a palm against his forehead, wincing loudly as he regained consciousness and looked around. "My head."

"Hey, where are we now?" he asked out loud.

"That's what I'm trying to find out," (Y/N) muttered and searched for any kind of clues until she remembered the AI that was attached to her own suit. "Hey, suit man, do you know where we are?"

Peter seemed to be asking the same thing, not acting too surprised when (Y/N) spoke up and moved to the other side of the container.

"I'm not sure. The container walls are making my sensors malfunction," the masculine voice returned.

"Wait a minute," Peter said loudly. "They must have hijacked the truck and taken us to their evil lair. We're gonna have to fight our way out of this one."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea — " (Y/N) tried to interfere, watching how he was preparing himself to open the door of the container.

"Three, two, one," Peter ran towards the doors with great speed, being too distracted to notice how (Y/N) blasted the door open with her powers before he caused an impact, rolling to the ground after a failed attempt of trying to break free.

A loud echo followed the noise of the doors flying back to the floor, no sight of any other person besides them inside the enormous, secured room they've stumbled into. More containers from the same design were all piled up around them, a gigantic door being the only exit there.

"Where do you suppose we are?" (Y/N) questioned, receiving no answer from her friend beside her but from the AI in the suit.

"In the most secure facility on the Eastern Seaboard. The Damage Control deep storage vault," the suit man answered.

Peter seemed to receive the same information and they locked eyes from behind their respective masks, already knowing that they weren't going to make it to the Decathlon in time.

The enormous door on the side of the facility was shut close, and there was no other way to open it besides having to wait for the door to open by itself. Peter didn't want to give up, climbing to the center of the door and trying to open it with his own strength, but it didn't work.

"Why don't you try it out?" Peter requested.

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) lifted an eyebrow. "How?"

"You know — " he moved his gloved hands around to imitate her hand movements. "Break the door or something equally badass."