↳ 𝟬𝟯 ❝ [ ¡ 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹 !] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

RIGHT AFTER THE bell rang, (Y/N) immediately grabbed her backpack and ran out of the school building, already knowing that everyone else took their time to come outside and that gave her the opportunity to use her powers to jump over the fence, blue mist escaping her fingers.

Peter caught up with her then, and they both made their way to a location they were familiar with, Delmar's Deli-Grocery, which served the best sandwiches in all Queens.

The small bell that rang when the door opened alerted Mr. Delmar of their presence, lifting his gaze from his hands up to face the two.

"Hey, Mr. Delmar," (Y/N) greeted politely.

"Hey, Miss Schmidt, Mr. Parker," Mr. Delmar replied back and (Y/N) only flashed him a small smile since she disappeared behind the small isles of the store, searching for her favorite candy.

When she spotted it, she moved back to the counter, where Peter was already standing, his own gummy bears in hand and ready to order his sandwich.

"Number five, right?" Mr. Delmar questioned.

"Yeah, um, and with pickles, and can you smush it down real flat? Thanks," Peter answered and raising his hands in the air to add effect to his words.

"Still don't get why you prefer it like that," (Y/N) made her presence known and placed the candy in the side of the counter.

"It adds flavor," Peter defended.

"Mmm-hmm."

"How's your aunt?" Mr. Delmar leaned on the counter and offered a slick smirk.

"Yeah, she's all right," Peter shifted uncomfortably in his feet, his arms crossed.

Mr. Delmar turned back to the other man working behind the counter and spoke up in Spanish. "She's a very hot Italian woman."

"How's your daughter?" Peter returned the smirk, and (Y/N) let out a laugh as the man behind the counter 'oohed' at the comeback.

Mr. Delmar didn't seem to like that answer, since he straightened up and opened the cash register with one hand, losing the interest he had before.

"Ten dollars," he said.

"It's five dollars," Peter defended.

"For that comment, 10 dollars," Mr. Delmar snapped.

"Hey, come on. I'm joking. I'm joking," Peter took out his wallet and offered a 5 dollar bill. "Here's 5 dollars."