↳ 𝟭𝟯 ❝ [¡𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"IT LOOKED SO INSANE," Ned was ranting about what had happened that night, from his own perspective, which he probably saw as the coolest thing in the world. "That whole — Like, it was just crazy."

Students were helping in removing all the Homecoming dance signs and posters, not paying the trio any mind as they walked right past them through the school hallway.

"He — He was just, like," Ned imitated a weapon firing. "And you were like, 'Aah!'. And then I just hit him with the: whoosh. It was so — Oh, my God."

"I mean, you saved us," Peter said after he'd shushed him about keeping his voice down, not wanting to draw attention.

"Yeah, it was cool," (Y/N) agreed and continued walking with the boys, stopping in her tracks when she realized that they had stopped.

She turned to see what they were staring at and saw how Betty Brant embraced Liz in a hug, both girls looking sad at the fact that Liz was going to move out of the state. Mrs. Toomes was with her too, holding a box of all the trophies Liz had earned along her days in the school, the principal giving one last nod before he walked away.

Peter walked forward. "Hey, Liz."

Liz removed herself from Betty's grasp and said her last farewell, drying her tears away as she gave her back towards Peter, who was calling her name. She sighed in annoyance at seeing him, still mad about him leaving her at the dance.

"Liz, look, I'm so sorry," he said.

"You say that a lot. What are you sorry for this time?" she asked. "The dance? That, um, was a pretty crappy thing to do."

"Well, yeah, but — I mean, your dad, I can't imagine what you're going through," Peter looked extremely apologetic. "If there's anything I can do to help. . ."

"I guess we're moving to Oregon," Liz said. "Mom says it's nice there, so that's cool. Anyways, Dad doesn't want us here during the trail. So. . ."

"Liz. I — " Peter fumbled with his words, staring at his feet.

"Bye, Peter. Whatever's going on with you and. . ." she trailed off, her eyes turning to (Y/N) when she said that, who was busy talking with Ned to notice the stare. "I hope you figure it out."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THE MEETING OF the Academic Decathlon team was held after a few hours, the entire group being gathered in the library where they all packed up one of the tables, Mr. Harrington sitting in the head of it.

"Congratulations, decathlon national champions," he clapped and placed the trophy in the table. "I'll gonna have to put this back in the trophy case soon but just for motivation right now at this practice. I'm a little ahead of the game, but we will need a new team captain next year. So, I'm appointing Michelle."