↳ 𝟮𝟴 ❝ [¡𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

AFTER THE EVENTS of last night, (Y/N) woke up the next day with exhaustion, much to MJ's confusion when she saw the bags under her eyes. The two girls met up with the rest of the class after they packed their stuff, since their ride for their next destination will be arriving in the morning.

Betty was gushing over Ned's health, and (Y/N) could only guess it was a side effect from the tranquilizer dart that shot through his neck the night before. Peter got out of the hotel with his suitcase in hand and immediately joined the two.

"Hey, are you sure you're good?" Peter asked.

Ned saw his and (Y/N)'s worried faces and decided to speak up. "Oh, dude, I'm fine. Don't worry. Seriously, getting tranq'd in the neck by Nick Fury, probably the coolest thing to ever happen to me anyway."

"It is pretty awesome," Peter agreed.

(Y/N) gave him a concerned side-look, which he and Ned ignored since they did their secret handshake and she shook her head in disbelief. "I'm not going to say anything about that. I'm just relieved that we don't have to go to Prague."

"I know," Peter nodded at her words.

Mr. Harrington walked out of the hotel and grinned widely at the class. "Good news. We're going to Prague."

Everyone's excited faces changed into expressions of confusion and annoyance, muttering amongst themselves as they questioned the teacher's words. To (Y/N) and Peter, that seemed like the worst news ever.

"What?"

"Prague?"

"Yeah," Mr. Harrington answered. "Your company called. They upgraded us."

(Y/N) looked back at Peter and Ned, who looked equally confused as her, and the rest of the class was listening to what their teacher had to say.

"You should've heard me on the phone with them," Mr. Harrington continued. "I really gave them hell."

"All I heard was crying," Mr. Dell intervened.

The teachers guided the entire class through the streets to led them over to the vehicle that would take them straight into their changed destination, and everyone's eyes widened in surprise and awe when they saw the upgrade — comparing it to the small hotel they had to spend the night in.

"Look at our upgraded ride," Mr. Harrington pointed out.

"I'm impressed, Mr. Harrington," Mr. Dell confessed.