↳ 𝟮𝟰 ❝ [¡𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀!] ❞

[𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺]

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

PETER SAT DOWN in front of his best friend Ned, who was minding his own business in the table he was sitting at when the brunet called his attention. The classroom was halfway filled with students, and drawings in memoriam to Iron Man were glued to the walls.

"I have a plan," Peter announced, and Ned merely looked up at the sound of his voice. "Okay, first, I'm gonna sit next to (Y/N) on the flight like we have planned."

"Mm-hm," Ned nodded along, but had a frown on his face as he did.

"Second, I'm gonna buy a dual-headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time."

"Okay."

"Three, when we go to Venice — Venice is really famous for making stuff out of glass, right?" Peter asked, leaning forward to whisper his words to make sure no one else was hearing him.

"True."

"I'm gonna buy her a Forget-Me-Not necklace — "

"Why a Forget-Me-Not?"

Peter blushed, like he remembered something personal with that question. "That's her favorite flower since she was six."

"Four, when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace."

"Oh."

"Then, five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel. And then, six, hopefully I don't ruin our friendship and she tells me she feels the same way."

"Oh, don't forget step seven," Ned advised.

"Step seven?" Peter clicked his pen and looked back down to his notebook, where he had written the entire plan.

"Don't do any of that."

Peter snapped his head in Ned's direction and frowned. "Why?"

"We're gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter," Ned explained.

"Ned."

"Look," Ned cut him off. "I may not know much, but I do know this: Europeans love Americans."

"Really?"

"More than half of them are women."

"Okay. Sure," Peter slowly shook his head. "But I've liked (Y/N) for a really long time, man, okay? She's amazing, she's funny even though she's teasing me half of the time. And I really want to cheer her up after all — She's coming."

(Y/N), who had been busy talking with MJ the whole time, moved from her spot and made her way towards the boys. She saw the strange demeanor in the two of them and didn't say anything about it, already used to this kind of behavior.