↳ 𝟮𝟬 ❝ [¡𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"(Y/N)? CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

(Y/N) opened her eyes widely at the sentence, making the person that was calling her jump back from the shock of seeing her regain her consciousness as she blinked several times to remove the black dotes in her vision.

The person that was standing above her helped her up, and she dusted the grime and dirt from her suit and saw her surroundings. She was in the same spot she stood before she disappeared, in the exact reddish rocks from the planet. The same place she'd lost him.

"Stephen? What — How?" (Y/N) questioned.

"I know it would sound crazy, but we've been gone for over five years," Stephen spoke up gently, trying to hit her with the news with care since he didn't know how she'd react.

"Five years?!" she exclaimed in surprise, her mind instantly rushing to Kiara back home and her friends, not knowing if they were safe or not. "Why are we back all of the sudden? Where are the others?"

"I don't have time to explain everything. But I need you to be prepared. They need us," Stephen answered. "Come on."

"Steph," she called. "Do you know anything about Kia? Did she survive this?"

"No," he shook his head and a look of worry formed in his eyes. "When this is over, we'll find out."

(Y/N) felt the slightest inch of worry remove from herself and Stephen formed a portal that shimmered with orange sparks and the view that appeared in front of (Y/N) was the complete opposite to the planet she was standing on. What was known as the Avengers compound was completely destroyed and covered in debris and rubble, where Captain America was surprised to see more people joining in the fight.

(Y/N) thrusted her hands to the side to land in the dirt floor of the destroyed compound before she lowered to the ground smoothly as Stephen had his red cape blowing back with the wind as he set foot on the ground. Drax and Mantis were on either side of him, and Quill flew in with his mask on before he removed it, holding his identical guns in his hands. When a familiar sound hit her ears, (Y/N)'s breath hitched. She saw how no one other than Peter was swinging himself to join the others before he landed on a rock. His mask was pulled back and she could see that he looked the exact same as before, just like her.

The look of relief was evident in Captain America's eyes when he saw how many others were appearing from different portals when King T'Challa from Wakanda yelled out in Xhosa to send a command to his troops, all chanting the same phrase over again as they stumped their spears to the ground.

Wanda Maximoff descended to the ground slowly and red mist shimmered around her when she did, joining on Valkyrie's side with her pegasus while Wong appeared with hundreds of people following after him, all forming the same orange shields in their hands when they clasped them together.