↳ 𝟯𝟱 ❝ [¡𝗕𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) STOPPED AFTER walking past the opened door and she looked around the room to scan the surroundings, the room being exactly the same as she remembered it to be while Circe joined her side, standing right behind her.

"Oh, (Y/N). Movin' on up," Circe said. "So where are we now?"

"My old apartment. Kiara and I's home before she. . ." (Y/N) trailed off, not brave enough to say it out loud yet. "Peter and I had just defeated the Vulture. We were tired."

The other (Y/N) that was sat on the bed dabbed a wet cloth of alcohol into Peter's forehead with slow motions, earning a quiet hiss from the boy himself that was laying his back on her bed.

"Sorry," (Y/N) winced, pulling back her hand.

"It's fine," Peter groaned when he shifted his weight, his back still being sore from the previous fight. "It just burns, no need to worry."

(Y/N) hummed in response and continued with her previous movements. "Do you feel any difference? Are you okay now?"

"I should be the one asking you that," Peter replied, supporting himself with his elbows.

(Y/N) gave him a look with a raised eyebrow. "Why? You took the hardest hit out of the both of us."

Peter used his finger to lift her chin up in order to force her to lock eyes with him, his brown curls moving to cover his eyes. "You know what I mean. About what Toomes said back there."

"There's nothing for me to say. It happened and it's already past us, no need to worry," (Y/N) grabbed the ointment from the first aid kit and used it on her own arms that were covered in burns.

"(Y/N)," he said.

"Peter," she mocked his tone, which received a playful eye roll from him, shaking his head in disbelief.

(Y/N) sighed and closed her eyes while she inhaled a long breath to steady herself. "I. . .I'm afraid that what he said it's true."

"I try to be careful every day. To not make any mistakes, because the moment I do, they'll turn their backs on me," she continued. "Everyone is or will be afraid of me, Pete. I don't want the world to see me as the villain."

Peter nodded at her words and moved his fingers to lift her chin once again since she had lowered it while she spoke out her feelings. (Y/N) let out a quiet yet audible whimper of fear, and Peter brushed the hair out of her face.