Attention Note !

Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is abusive sexual behavior by one person upon another. It is often perpetrated using force or by taking advantage of another. When force is immediate, of short duration, or infrequent, it is called sexual assault.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability, or is below the legal age of consent.The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

" Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on earth and it happens every few minutes. The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they try to educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there ”

_ Kurt Cobain_

But now it is not only women who are being abused.And it is not just men who are trying to molest another.Anyone who uses another person for their own use without permission should be punished or taught from the beginning.Anyone should have the life to walk freely without being harassed by anyone, right?

And the idea that we women can Changing the man's behavior by changing our clothes 'IS NOT ONLY ' disconcerting. It has been debunked.As millions of women know all too well, no one ever avoided a rape by wearing a longest skirt.

|| One person can be ugly.

|| Another person may be infected.

|| Another person may be disable.

|| A girl may have been raped by a man. 

|| A boy may be used to stealing.

|| Your friend may have no money.

|| The eyes of the neighbor may not be visible.

|| You have problems in the life of the person you love.

|| There can be many sad stories in your mom and dad's life..

There are times in the world when all that is a joke to someone else. We can stop this violence only if people change their minds for the better.Decide for yourself whether you will live with good thoughts.Bcz,
There are more people abusive to others than lies open to abuse themselves; but the humor goes round, and he that laughs at me today will have somebody to laugh at him tomorrow.

When you are being bullied, and they are |he / She /
do not be afraid to speak up about it.
So let's talk about the bitter truth of the society we live in from now on,
This story is about that !

FOR YOU !

____________________________________

[ ඉහත සඳහන් තොරතුරු wikipedia සහ තවත් වෙබ් ලිපි තුලින් ]
____________________________________