You're coming with us - chapter 6 ४

You looked around eager to find something that could give you a clue of your whereabouts.
Your heart was racing in your chest, this Loki had tried to murder all of you just an hour prior.
"I can't believe that out of all people I'm stuck here with you, cant you get me back with that thing?" You pleaded, you knew it wasn't a good idea to cross him more than you already had.
His piercing evergreen eyes looked directly at you, you could sense the small blue speckles inside his eye from the mindstone. He grinned at you with a mischievous smile on his face, he moved closer to you before you could feel his icy cold breath on the top of your head. You dreaded looking up at him as he had walked up to you.

"And why would I help you, you're nothing but a mere pathetic mortal." He spat his voice was low and sent shivers down your spine.. you finally got the nerves to look up into his eyes. Realising how much taller the demigod truly was, luckily you've never been in close contact with the god of mischief before today... Tony made sure of that back in 2012.

"I know you don't care for people very much, but I don't care much for power hungry men who think they can control others because of their broken god complex. But we are both stuck here, so help me out a bit" You never broke the eye contact trying to gain some sort of control over the situation while showing him that he couldn't intimidate you..

" I can smell the fear on you mortal girl, and I am a God you will do well to treat me as such." His voice Made you shiver, although you tried your best to hide it, he terrified you more than anyone ever had.. just before you were going to speak up, a beam of light came out of nowhere and a orange portal opened up. Two armed guards walked out, with a woman following behind them.
You poke Loki on the shoulder, but he doesn't move or acknowledge your attempt to warn him. You roll your eyes at him before pushing him out of the way.

The woman looks at what seems like a small screen, she then proceeds to look at you and Loki as she moves closer. " variants identified, it appears to be a standard sequence violation" her voice is deep and monotone. Her golden brown eyes turn from the small device in her hand to you and Loki.

Loki moves slowly away from you, and walks towards the woman, his eyes still deeply focused on the tesseract laying close to the portal that glows with a golden colour.

" I beg your pardon" he growls as he nears the unknown woman and the guards. You stay behind him standing in silence fearing what may happen if you cross them.

"On behalf of the time variance authority. I hereby arrest you for crimes against the sacred timeline.. Hands up." The guards behind her pull up some sort of weapon that glows with the same golden orange colour as the portal they came through. They point them towards Loki, who seems unbothered by the situation. Them woman tilts her head slightly up. "You're coming with us".

Loki begins to chuckle devilishly, as he moves closer to the woman. "And who is us? If I may ask" you're confused by his sudden urge to ask nicely, you can feel a pit in your stomach telling you this isn't gonna end well. You rush towards Loki and give the woman a small smile.

"I'm sorry about him he's had a rough day, whatever happened here it must be a misunderstanding. See I was just trying to save the universe from mass destruction, if anyone's guilty of something he's your guy." Your voice is shaky, but you're trying your very best to shake it off as you put you hands above your head, signalling that you're not trying to be in the way.

" very classy y/n, always looking out for yourself" Loki answers as he give you a deathly stare that almost paralyses you.

The woman let out a loud sigh before pulling up her own glowing device.. "last chance variant... now stand down!" Her voice goes even deeper than it did before, and is now pointing the device directly to Loki.

Your eyes begin to flow with fear, afraid you might never come back from this, you still keep you hands over your head, but uses your elbow to give Loki a nudge, implying he should do the same.
Instead he chuckles deeply.. he takes a deep breath and sniffles before looking back up at the woman.

" listen Madam, I've had a very long day. and I think I've had my fill with idiots in armoured suits telling me what to do..." he takes a little pause where he once again speaks up this time he growls in a low yet demanding voice.. " therefore if you don't mind... this is actually your last chance... now get out of my way." Before he can move any closer the woman presses a button and hits Loki in the head with a stick.

You turn your face to Loki, trying to stop yourself from bursting with laughter as everything around him moves in real time, Loki is now stuck in some sort of slow motion. You're still to afraid to speak up so as the guard move towards you, you simply give them an understanding nod. Fearing if you fight them you might end up in the same position. The woman puts a neck device around Loki's neck that automatically fits around him. The other guard does the same to you. Loki them proceeds to fall to the ground as the last guard grabs onto him and leads him through the portal.. the woman grabs hold of the tesseract and places a small container which fills the place with a glowing purple liquid.  And you are escorted into a room unlike anything you've ever seen.

As soon as they let go of you Loki makes a run for it.. you roll your eyes and let out and sigh.
Loki doesn't get far before the woman presses a button that leads Loki right back to where he was 2 seconds ago.

Loki kept throwing insults their way, but you had simply learned to just shut out any unnecessary things he might say. The woman led you into each your small door. Loki looks at you before going in. If it wasn't him you might have mistaken his look for concern for you, but probably it was for himself.

The room you are let into is extremely dark and there's nothing in there except a small screen, quickly it turns on scans you. Before you can do anything it strips you down completely leaving you completely exposed, just as you are about to say something the floor opens beneath you and you fall 3 meters down getting put into a tracksuit way to big for you. Your small frame seems even smaller in the close. In front of you sits a woman at a desk with a tall stack of papers.

" please just let me explain, I don't belong here, I need to go back." The woman looks at you, before a small printer prints out another peace of paper and puts in on the very top of the very long pile of papers.

"Please sign to verify this is everything you've ever said" you look at her with pure shock in your eyes, but she simply nods her head and eyes the paper.

As you walk out of the small room, you are led into what looks like a waiting area.. not long after you step out Loki comes out of Another door, across from yours.
" take a ticket and move along please" the sound comes from a man sitting behind a desk wearing the same uniform as the guards you encountered before. Loki looks at you and then shifts his gaze towards the guard.

"This is absurd.. we're only three people in here" his voice is filled with not only anger but also frustration of the situation playing out in front of you.

"Loki just take a ticket, for the love of god" you say as you grab yours.

Loki slowly tilts his head, "I am a god actually so therefore I don't need one" he gives you a sarcastic smile before returning to his normal frown.

"just fucking do it, or I'm gonna slam you through the other end of the room" your raise your voice, and give Him a warning look. He shrugs it off before he grabs a number and waves it in front of you. "Satisfied now?"  You give him a big smile and nod your head, before walking off.
Loki is rambling on about how he would have kicked their ass if you had let him, but just as he's about to say another word a video comes up on the screen, introducing the place you're in. The so called time variance authority, or the TVA for short.

You are about to make a snarky comment before the only other guy present in the room get to the door at the end of the room, he's yelling at the guard to let him out. While the guard keeps asking for his ticket, just a second later the guard pulls out his glowing stick device and the man dissolves into nothing.

You look at Loki with deep fear in your eyes as you both struggle to find your tickets.
Next up.." the guard says to you, as you both hurry over with both of your tickets in your hands.