Min elskede - chapter 49 ४

You were sleeping practically all the way back to the compound. You fell asleep while watching your favorite movie, resting your head on Tony's shoulder. He hadn't taken his eyes of you ever since boarding the plane. And when you opened your eyes again, he was still sitting in the exact same position careful not to wake you up. Which was unusual for Tony who normally couldn't sit in the same position for more than ten minutes. But after all this he would do anything to not wake you up. ever since you were a kid you could always sense when you were home. No matter what time of the day, or how long you had been on the road. You would always wake up 10 minutes before arriving.

"Morning kid" Tony chuckles, as he ruffles your hair.

"Tony?"

"Yeah kid"  he says gently as he turns off the movie.

"I need you to be honest with me, family honest..." you stop yourself, but you just need to know. "Are you mad at me for what I did?"

"Listen, I could never, and I mean truly never be mad at you.." he smiles kindly. "I promise you that no one blames you, we're just glad you're okay"

"Me too" sigh in relief.. "Is he- is Loki inside?" You ask

"No, but he's on his way"

You let your head fall back into the seat. "Thank you for taking me home"

"You are my home" he whispers to himself.

As the plane lands, all you can think of is laying in your own warm bed once again. The only thing that could possibly make it any better was to lay in Lokis arms, wrapped up in your cozy covers. Sometimes you wish he was the one keeping you warm, but at least he kept you safe. Tony Grabs your bags and carry them into your room. You throw yourself onto your bed curling up into a giant ball. He gently pads your back.

"There's someone who's been dying to see you" Tony says quietly.

You look up at the doorway, and run into Wanda's warm embrace.

"I'll leave you two to catch up, you just call me if you need anything alright kid?" Tony says before getting up from the bed.

"Thank you" you smile as you and Wanda sit down on the floor, she wraps you in a blanket, and turns on a movie.

"I'm so sorry Wanda" you sigh deeply.

"Don't y/n... You're home, that's all that matters"

"How are you holding up?"

"It's been harder than usual"

"You're not alone Wanda, the avengers are your family as well as mine"

"It's not the same"

"You're my family"

"I just thought I lost you.. and after Pietro-"

"I know" you interrupt her. "You don't want to loose anymore family, but I'm not going anywhere"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Oh because I'm clearly the main character here" you chuckle. "Why else would I go through all this hell, it's definitely not just to be a side character"

"Sometimes the main character dies you know" she shrugs.

"Not this time, I'm immortal my darling" you smile.

"I'm just glad you're back"

"Me too"

"You're engaged you know"

You stay silent for a moment.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"I did something terrible" you admit. "Bucky he-"