*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*

"ALERT- SERCURITY BREACH FLOOR TWO"

The sirens howling woke Loki up. His head was throbbing at the constant sirens beeping.

"ALERT- SERCURITY BREACH FLOOR TWO"

Loki got up from his bed, he had been laying there since yesterday.. Natasha tried to calm him down earlier.. But after finding out you had lost your memory he had retreated back to his room. Staying there ever since.

Loki doesn't think to much about the sirens at first, it was probably a regularity at the compound. But something felt off. He runs out into the hallway, Steve and Natasha is running towards your room. That when it hit him.

"ALERT- SERCURITY BREACH FLOOR TWO"

"What in Allfathers name is going on here" Loki yells trying to overrule the eerie alarm.

"It's y/n.. she broke out" Steve shouts. "I'll secure the  compound.. Tony has already taken to the skies searching. Nat you go with mischief"

They run each their direction. Loki on the other hand stand completely still.

"Loki are you coming?" Nat shouts from the other end of the hallway. Loki smirks darkly. "I don't like that look on your face"

"I can locate her.. I just need something of Hers" Lokis voice is eager, he runs towards your room.
Nat confusingly follows behind him. Loki scans your room for anything of value.. it needs to have value.

"What are we looking for?" Nat tilts her head. Loki continues to search through every last drawer and closet of yours. Suddenly he smirks darkly. He pulls out a necklace from the top shelve of your closet.
He inspects it for a second before jumping excitedly. Its a beautiful amulet, with dried flowers inside of it.

"This i what we're looking for" he chuckles.

Nat glances at the necklace and back up at Loki.
"I don't get it... it's a necklace" she says skeptically.

He hands her the necklace, as she turns it around she sees what's engraved onto the back

Maria Collins Stark
- Love is infinite

It was your Mothers necklace. "I think I'll be able to reach her with his" Loki says quietly. Loki takes back the necklace squeezing it tightly in the palm of his hand. He uses everything he can to manifest a message to you... to find a clue. Anything.

As he closes his eyes he sees you crystal clear. You're in agony, panicking. You didn't want to leave but you had to get out of your room. There was noises in your head banging against your skull. There was chaos brewing inside of you. Like Loki had never before felt. But you hadn't left, you were here. He could sense your sorrow.

"She's not gone... she's right here" he says gently.

"What do you mean?" Nat questions as she looks around the room... it's empty no one's here but Them.

Get out of my mind

A sudden voice shivers through his mind. It was yours, yet it was cold and alarming.

"She's down in the lab" Loki says. Nat runs out of the room at once.

Loki sits down slowly at the edge of you bed. He doesn't say anything he just sits quietly. Suddenly the room before him changes.. before it was neatly decorated, the medical gear kept in place. But now everything is messy. The neatly made up bed is revealed to be a mess, blood has stained both the sheets and the covers.