*delayed gratification- chapter 34 ४*

Your eyes linger on his, this is what love was supposed to feel like. Nothing could break away this feeling in your stomach. Tiny butterflies flew around, as he strokes the back of your hand with his thumb. And the best part of it was that this was only the beginning of your adventure with him. The whole world was at your feet. For tonight it wasn't the stones that kept you alive.. it was him.

"What do you say we get back home darling?" He asks warmly, his comforting voice was like a embrace.

"I would love that"

He gets up and slowly pulls out the chair behind you, grabbing you waist as you walk out of the restaurant.
Happy is parked right outside waiting for you. Loki opens up the door as you get in the car, slowly closing it behind you before he gets in. You were getting tired, so you let your head rest on his shoulder closing your eyes. You drift off to sleep as he strokes your hair, and holds onto your hand. He simply sits admiring you on your way home.

When you wake up you're in your bed. Loki lays beside you cuddled up next to you. You don't remember going to bed you just remember falling asleep on his shoulder. He had carried you to bed. You were scared for a moment that yesterday had been a dream. It felt like a dream, but then you saw the ring. It was outstanding.

"Goodmorning darling" he whispers leaving a kiss on your forehead. You smile widely.

"Goodmorning, thank you for yesterday"

"I'm the one who's thankful" he chuckles as he pulls you on top of him. Kissing you passionately. "I can't believe you said yes"

Your chins gently cups his jaw, as you smile at him. "I actually don't believe it either... But this.. It just feels right" you say calmly. "I wish my mother could see me right now" your voice softens. You hadn't taken the necklace of, for 10 years you hadn't worn it.. it was to hard. But now it felt right, to always have a piece of her with you.

"Don't worry darling, she's watching over you from Valhalla" he assures you. He always knew the right things to say.. at least when he wasn't annoyed with Anyone he did.

*

Loki once again began kissing you, his hands tracing the hem of your shit before pulling it off you. He grabs your thighs pulling you closer towards him. Before leaving traces of kisses alongside your inner thighs. He uses his magic to conjure a small scarf, covering your eyes.

"Is it okay?" He asks

You nod desperately.

"Use your words pet" he demands.

"It's more than okay please" you whimper at his touch. He grins mischievously before he pulls you on top of him. You're sitting on his lap facing him. You slowly remove his shirt. Loki is leaving bite marks all over your upper body. While you're grinding against his thigh. Small moans escape from your lips. Lokis hand swiftly moves from your head to your clit, he begins drawing small circles against it. He moans as he realize how wet and ready you are for him.. all for him.  His finger moves from your core, teasing you entrance, before letting one finger slip inside of you. You let your head rest on his shoulder. Digging your fingernails into his back. Leaving scratch marks all the way down. He slips another finger into you, going faster and faster. You begin grinding against them to relive the pressure building up inside of you.

Loki chuckles.. "a little eager are we pet?" He teases. You're too overwhelmed by pleasure to respond. So you decide to take matters into your own hands. Cupping his hard length gently. He throws his head against the wall. You remove his hand, placing his cock at you entrance before pushing yourself down onto it. You begin riding him. You're both a moaning mess. Loki grabs a fist of your hair pulling you into a sloppy wet kiss. You create a link with his mind, feeling both of your pleasures almost sends you over the edge.

"I feel the need to inform you that your brother is on the way to your room Ms. Stark" Jarvis announces.

You can't help but laugh, as you stop your movement. "Well that's one way to kill the mood" you sigh deeply as you get off him.

"Oh darling, just see this as a lesson in delayed gratification" Loki chuckles.

*

You both quickly get dressed getting back into bed cuddling up next to each other.

Just moments later there's a firm knock on the door.
"Come in Tony" you yell.

"I'll leave you two to talk" Loki says, kissing you on your forehead. He opens the door letting Tony in before closing it behind him.

"So, I guess a congratulations is in order" Tony sighs, stirring down onto the edge of the bed. You wrap the covers around you sitting next to him.

"I had a feeling you were in on it. I was a little surprised" you admit.

"Im full of surprises" he chuckles.

"You're sure that you're okay with it?" You ask.

"Like it would matter anyway, but yes. I'm very happy for you kid" you smiles.

"Thank you Tony" you give him a warm hug. Was this really what it felt like to be normal? If it was you couldn't get enough of it.

"You should get dressed you have practice with Strange, and you're already 20 minutes late" Tony scoffs as he gets up.

"Alright.. thank you. Again" you smile.. Tony walked out the door.

As you walk down to the training area, your mind is still lingering onto last night.

"I'm impressed" a dark voice scoffs. "25 minutes late today" it's Stephen.

"I'm sorry I had a long night"

"I know, congratulations" he smiles.

You hadn't seen him smile before, it suited him.

"Thank you, now are you ready to get your ass kicked?" You ask teasingly.

The more you trained with him the better you got. Yet you were far from ready to use your powers on a mission. If something triggered you, it could end in a nightmare. At least here you felt safe, you knew you couldn't hurt anyone.

"Nice work today y/n, you can be really proud of yourself" he says.

"I just can't help but wonder if-"

"Y/n stop it, you're a good person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" he interrupts.

"I couldn't do it without you"

"You did do it without me, I just gave you a push in the right direction" he assures you.

"It's weird.. I have the ability to make reality exactly what I want it to be" you say quietly. Stephen looks at you confused. "But I have the obligation to make sure our reality stays in tact..." you sigh.

"You're the only one with the power to do it"

"That's a big burden resting on my shoulders" your voice softens.. Stephen walks towards you giving you a warm hug.

"Remember you're not doing it alone.. we are your family. If fall we will all be there to catch you"

"Thank you Stephen" you smile. "I'm gonna go grab some dinner.. I'm starving"

As you walk into the living room Wanda and Nat are making dinner. As they see you they drop everything and runs towards you. Wanda grabs your hand admiring your ring.

"You said yes!!!" Wanda squeaks.

"I certainly did" you exclaim proudly.

"We made you some dinner. Just for us girls" Nat says kindly.

The three of you had wine, homemade dinner. And watched your favorite movie. Was all of this to good to be true?