Jeg saler min ganger - chapter 15 ४

Here you were, at the strange looking train station, you don't know what you had imagined. Certainly not this. There was an endless line of people waiting eagerly to get on board the train. Children were crying in their mothers arms. They knew if they didn't get onboard, they would die here. And so would you. But the train was leaving in approximately 10 minutes, and there were hundreds of people waiting before you.

"Well Sylvie, how do you plan to get on the train?" Loki asked mockingly. He tilted his head slightly.

"Shut up I'm thinking" she spat back at his comment.

After a moment of silence you got an idea.

"I can perhaps help, but I need some help" you stated. Both Sylvie and Loki looked at you. She gestured with her hand for you to go along.

"If we can just get up there, I'll get inside the mind of the ticket inspector" you explain.

"You got powers, didn't see that coming" Sylvie gives you a nod, probably just surprised that you could actually be of use.

"I know how we'll get in front" Loki spoke as he used his magic to dress like the train inspectors. He let out a satisfied sigh.

"Voila!! What do you think?" He asks with pure excitement, he was clearly very proud of his little trick.

"You look ridiculous" Sylvie sighs deeply. Eyeing him up and down.

Loki looks over at you hoping he'd get a better reaction from you.

"We'll for once I actually agree with Sylvie, you look like a 50 year old cyclist" you laugh. As you see the disappointment I his eyes.

"Just trust me" Loki says annoyed by your lack of enthusiasm. Then he grabs you both with one hand each and guides you right through the long line of people. And surprisingly enough no one stops you, it goes smoothly. Now it was up to you,

As you reach the end of the line two inspectors stop you.

"Tickets please" they say in sink with the same dull expression on their face.

You close your eyes and focus. Then you reach a hand out and touches each of the men.

Get out of the way and let us onboard.

Both the men step aside and let you inside, you can't help but smile. God you've missed using your powers like this. Made everything hell of a lot easier.

As you walk onto the train, Loki changes back into his regular clothes. He smiles at you. The train is absolutely extinguished. It's decorated with large chandeliers dangling from the ceiling. As you reach the seating areas it's nothing like the dirty trains you're used to back in New York. It's beautiful. There are tables decorated with colorful flowers. And a giant bar in the middle. Sylvie decides to go around for a bit so you decide to use the time to get some rest.

"Can I sit with you for a moment" it's Loki's gentle voice speaking. He's changed his clothes once again. You've never seen him so natural. He's wearing regular pants, and a shirt. He looks... good.

"Yeah sure" you mumble. He sits across from you at the small table in the corner of the room. From here you can see what everyone is doing. Some people were having drinks, others eating dinner.

Loki notices you're looking around the room admiring people. "Do you want anything? Perhaps a drink?" He asks shyly, why was he acting so weird around you..