Theres no other way - chapter 28 ४

You slowly open your eyes... The compound is in ruins. There's a massive weight crushing down against your abdomen.. your breath is shaky.. you can't move, there's nothing you can do but lay completely still, hoping anytime now the pain will stop. Every movement you make feels heavy..

Loki... are you okay?

The moments of waiting for him to answer.. not knowing whether or not he's alive.. it feels like an eternity.

I'm okay.. where are you darling?

You exhale sharply... he is okay. With the last of your energy you remove the giant piece of metal lying on top of you. As you look down at your waist you panic.  Blood is seeping through you suit. You gently unzip it up only to discover a large piece of the metal has pierced through your stomach.

My love..?

You hear Lokis voice once again... you can't bare to tell him, but if anyone could help you it was him..

I don't know where I am... it's dark. I'm loosing a lot of blood

You have nothing around you to use to stop the bleeding. You tear a piece of the suits leg off to apply pressure, you place a piece of metal in your mouth as you bite down on it. you tighten the fabric around you stomach. You scream out in pain.. you feel dizzy but you know you cant allow yourself to fall asleep... If you did you won't wake up again...

Suddenly Loki appears in front of you.

"I'm sorry... I...I'm so sorry Loki" you stammer, as your hands are pressed over the wound applying pressure to it as good as you can.. the blood is spilling through your hands..

"Darling you're gonna be fine.. I'm here now" Loki calms you down as he removes your hand from the wound. He whimpers as he sees the extend of the wound. "This is gonna hurt" he warns you.. you place the piece of metal in your mouth once again. As Loki heals the wound as best as he can.. the feeling is like no other. Your skin is burning up.. you cry out as you bite down onto the metal. "It's the best I can do for now" He conjures a small piece of bandage and gently wraps your stomach tightly in. The bleeding had stopped... but the pain it was all you could think about..

"Guys are you alive" a familiar voice calls out.. it's Scott.

"Loki go find the others and get them out. I need to find that gauntlet.. that was Thanos ship I saw" you explain.. your breath is still uncontrollable and shaky.. but you were gonna be alright.

Loki nods his head as he disappears... you glance desperately around the ruins.. you try to stand but as soon as you take a step you fall to the ground.. you decide to crawl into the darkness, further down into the massive crater..

I've located Banner, Lang, Rhodey and Natasha, but I can't find the soldier, my brother or yours

Lokis voice makes you break down crying.. they couldn't.. there was no way they were gone. You had to keep going.. you could bring them back.. you just needed that Gauntlet.. you had hoped perhaps you could. When you snapped your fingers you said to yourself that Clint wouldn't be dead as well. God you really hoped that all of this was working. Then you saw it.

Alright get them out.. I've got eyes on the gauntlet.

Just as you reach it, you get a vision.. it was so vivid that it almost felt like you were there. It was you fighting Thanos.. you were loosing. But then you saw the stones. What on earth did that mean... was it a warning.. or a sign.

At the surface Tony was slowly gaining consciousness again. He sat up as a blue beaming light appeared from the sky.. Thanos was here. But he wasn't alone.. Nebula was with him.