Project IS - chapter 36 ४

That night you slept for hours, yet you were haunted by the same dream playing in your head over and over again. It tore your insides apart. Pulling you apart piece by piece.

Behind your eyes the same image spreads out like a movie. All the avengers dead just below your feet. Except two Loki and Tony they were looking up at you with bloodstained eyes. Crying out for you to save them. Yet you remained frozen looking down upon them.

"My darling" a mumbled voice woke you up.

You shook your head as the image dissolved.

"Darling?"

"Yes" you answer quietly.

"Are you alright my dear?" He asks

"I'm fine.." you lie.

"You were shaking" he states.

You know you were shaking, you just hoped he wouldn't notice.

He leans in kissing you passionately. "Now sleep darling you still have 2 more hours"

"Jarvis what's the status?"

"It seems as though the facility it protected by an energy field, Sir"

"Romanoff?"

"We're a little outnumbered, so if you can find a way past the energy field anytime soon that be great"

You, loki and Thor quickly cleared the east perimeter. Loki and you worked together while Thor blasted lightning bolts around.

"We're clear here Tony, whenever you're ready" you state

"Jarvis is there a power source for the energy field somewhere?" Tony asks

Jarvis quickly scans the building. "There's a large amount of energy beneath the northern tower" Jarvis announces.

"Great, I'll go in Make sure it's safe. Y/n meet me in there on my signal" Tony says as he fires a missile against the center of the energy field. That quickly dissolves as he flies in through the nearest window. He crashes down on the floor as everyone aims their guns towards him. With a blink of an eye he shoots them down one by one.

"Nat?"

"We're okay here y/n, are you sure about this?"

"Yes I'm sure"

A loud crash echoes through the comms.

"What happened?" You ask.

"Hold on"

"I'm going in Nat update me please"

Nat runs towards Clint who's been shot in his left shoulder.

"There's something wrong" he whimpers. "There was a guy here, similar powers to y/n"

"Shit"

Tony steps out of his suit, silently walking into a small room. It's dark but a small light seems to catch his attention. He walks towards the computer that's left open shining light upon the wall behind it.

Operation IS

There's pictures and Files of you, dating back from 2007  when you were captured by hydra. Old news papers. It's a map of your life, all of you whereabouts.