The void - chapter 21 ४

Right before your eyes Ravonna stands with the stick in her hand. She laughs at the sight of your tears. You're filled with adrenaline, as you once again tumbles her to the ground. You grab the weapon from her hand, and point it directly at her.

"You're gonna pay for that" you hiss, you're sitting on top of her. Pinning down her hands with your legs.

"It changes nothing" she says with a smile on her heavily bruised lips.

"Now tell me where is he!" You scream right in her face.

"I'm not gonna tell you" she laughs.

"Oh but I think you are" you hit her with the opposite end of the stick. She cries out in pain.

The elevator door opens once again, three agent runs towards you. You let go of Ravonna as you run past each one of them. You have no idea where to go. You are all alone now. The footsteps comes closer. You decide to run through the first door you see. It's the court room. You hide behind the desk. Holding onto the weapon as your life depended on it.

"Y/n, I know you're in here.. I just want to talk" she says kindly.. you can't help but laugh at her tactics."Just come out, and we'll send you right back home" she adds.

"First tell me where he is" you demand.

"He's dead y/n. It was for your own good." She says, her voice seems to get softer and softer. "Do you really think he cared for you, it was all a game for him" she explains. You stay completely still. "You were his getaway car.."

"I don't care" you hiss. You truly didn't care at this point, there was nothing left for you to care about.

"Tony will die if you don't get back to him, he's gonna sacrifice his life to bring everyone back. But you can stop him. Let us take you home" she proposes. For a moment you consider the offer. But she could be full of shit. Ravonna was full of shit. "You have my word y/n" she adds.

You slowly get up from behind the desk. "I would have believed you... but I don't trust your Words.." you growl. Then you crawl up standing on top of the table. "If Tony dies then I truly don't have anything worth fighting for. I'm gonna find a way to bring everyone back. Whatever it takes" you add as you aim the pruning stick towards yourself. Pruning yourself.

It didn't hurt, it felt peaceful. You didn't know if you were dead or just barely breathing. Until you heard a car drifting. You quickly open up your eyes. Only to find yourself lying on a grass field. As a storm is brewing right in front of you. It looks like... it has a face?.... And its coming towards you.... You quickly get up and run for your life, even though you're not completely sure if this is some twisted version of the after life. If it was, then family reunion!! The sound of the car was definitely getting closer, so you decide to run towards is.

"Jump in" a familiar voice suddenly calls out...

You jump into the car, nailing the landing. It Wasn't your first time jumping into a driving vehicle.

"Mobius!!!" You practically scream. You couldn't believe your eyes. He was alive and well!!

"It's good to see you y/n, we need to find Sylvie!"

"And Loki" you add. He looks at you with a grin on his face. "What?" You ask.

"It's nothing" he says as his grin grows on his lips.

"Tell me!" You say, faking a whimper.

"It's just sweet, I definitely didn't see it coming" he explains with a broad smile on his face.

"It is not sweet, and there is nothing there!" You exclaim.

Mobius begins laughing. You roll your eyes dramatically, as you look out the window.
Everything looks old And rusty. Suddenly I'n the horizon you see him... you can't help but smile. And then you notice Sylvie, she's standing right beside him.

Mobius gives you a gentle push with his elbow as he smirks. "Soo..? Smiling for her or him then huh" Mobius teases.

"Both..." you gently say as he stops the car and you run out of it. You let your legs guide you. As you jump into Lokis embrace. He stands for a moment debating what is happening. Until he gives into the embrace hugging you tightly. You loose your foothold as he swing you around.

"I'm so glad you're alive" he whispers.

"I'm glad you're not dead either" you whisper back. He gently lets you back down. As you walk towards Sylvie giving her a warm hug as well.

"You're still my favorite Loki" you say beneath your breath.

"Oh I know" she says.

Suddenly Loki spots Mobius in the distance. You can see his excitement. He had missed him. You found it quite wholesome he actually had a soft side.

A loud growl echoed through the air... it was the giant cloud. "What is that?" You ask.

"It Alioth " Mobius answers. "It's meant to destroy everyone, and everything that ends up here in the void" he explains. You should be scared, but not much could surprise you here anymore...

"Legend says it's protecting our way home" Sylvie adds. You turn your head as she speaks.

"What?" You outburst... "this is our way home?" You ask.

She shrugs her shoulders. "That's what I heard at least" she mutters..

"Then I say we take it down" Loki growls.

"We can't..." Mobius sighs..

That definitely wasn't what you wanted to hear..

"I think I have something I need to take care of first" Sylvie says as she walks towards Mobius.

"You're not coming with us?" You ask with a hint of sadness in your voice.

"I've spent my entire life trying to take down the TVA." She explains. "I need to finish what I started"

"Then I'll help" Mobius adds. As he grabs into his pocket. He takes out a tempad.. as he opens up a portal. "You should come with us" he says gently.

You look over at Loki, who gently nods his head. "I think we have to try" you breathe. Mobius gives you a hug.

All this time you had been looking for your way home, and now it was in front of you... you couldn't just give it up.. you knew what you had to do.

"Are you sure?" mobius kind voice asks.

"I don't think I'll ever be more sure of anything" you answer, your eyes are still locked upon Lokis. "Im sure" you add.

You break the hug And walk over towards Loki again. As you grab onto his hand. "Let's go kill Alioth" you speak.

Mobius and Sylvie walks towards the portal. But before they can walk through it. Loki runs towards them. He hesitates a second before embracing Mobius. "Thank you my friend" he mutters.

"Don't mess it up" mobius whispers into his ear, gesturing to you.

"I won't" Loki says confidently.

And then they were gone. Leaving just the two of you. And of course the giant cloud. You slowly sit down on the grass. As Loki takes place just beside you. Perhaps this was truly it this time. You would get to go home.

"Now we need a plan" he says.