*Invincible - chapter 55 *४

When you woke up you were back in your bed. You don't remember much after you got back in the car. But you got to say your goodbye. Loki is cuddled up next to you. You leave a small trail of kisses from his forehead to his collarbone. As you run your fingers through his dark, messy hair. You get a glance at your engagement ring. You hadn't had the time to appreciate it in a long time. Loki slowly opens up his tired eyes glancing up down at you.

*

"That's one way to wake me up" he smirks. As he pulls your head up crashing his lips against yours. You pull away, looking down at the ground. "Y/n" loki says kindly. "Don't hold back" he assures you.
As he puts his hand up against the side of your face. You let him feel everything, see everything. No more polished lies, no more control. You let go.

Loki flips you over, removing the t-shirt from your body. As he kisses your neck you knees start to feel weak. You reach up to touch him, but as quickly as you hands move up, he pins them above the head. "Not today elskede, the only words I want to hear from you, is you screaming my name, begging for more, or telling me stop." He growls as he slowly removes your bra. "Are we understood?"

"Yes" you whimper.

He tightens his grip on your wrist. Leaning down biting your ear. "Try again" he chuckles.

"Yes sir" you moan.

He grins satisfied. He once again kisses you, this time taking his time getting a taste of you, his tongue battling yours for dominance. You moan into his lips, as he pushes you further down onto the madras. He grabs the shirt from the floor, wrapping it around your eyes. As everything goes black all your senses heightens. He trails his lips from yours down to your breast. Leaving bite marks along the way.

He keeps going, kissing your stomach, your waist, your hips. You can feel your arousal growing with each kiss he leaves on your body.

This was the perfect mixture of lust and love. It was raw and passionate all at once.

He lifts you up by the waist pulling you towards him. As he nibbles at your thighs. Leaving bite marks and kisses. You once again try to reach for him. But your hands have been tied to the bed.

"Loki" you breath out.

He shuts you up with a sloppy passionate kiss.
"Remember what I told you pet" he growls.

You nod your head.

Suddenly you feel his breath against the fabric of your panties. You buckle your hips trying to ease some of the tension between your legs, but he keeps you in place. His fingers playfully tracing against your core through the fabric.

You moan in frustration, getting louder and louder.

"Shh pet, don't want to get us kicked out before the wedding" he hushes. You try your best to keep quiet. But the teasing is too much for you.

"I want you know" you plead.

"Delayed gratification" he simply chuckles.

He starts sucking on your core through the fabric. Mixing his Salvia with your wetness. Getting a small taste of you. With his teeth he removes your panties.  He starts rubbing small circles against your clit with his tongue. You push yourself closer towards him. Grinding against his hand.

"Loki please, I need you" you whine.

He slips a finger into you as his tongue explores every inch of you, devouring your core.

"I'm here" he moans into your wetness.

He begins sucking on you clit, as he slips another finger inside of you, thrusting in a steady yet firm pace. You can feel yourself getting closer and closer. The warmth from your core spreads through your body. Almost sending you over the edge. Loki notices and pulls away from you.

"No! God no please don't stop" you cry out. Squirming beneath him.

"You don't get to cum till I say so"

He removes the cuffs from your hands, untying the blindfold. As soon as he does you pull him close against you, grinding against his thigh.

"My eager little pet, tell me what you want" he demands.

"I want you you, I want all of you" you moan.

"Good girl" he growls. And just like that he positions himself at your entrance, teasingly running it alongside your folds. Then he pushes himself into you. Your head falls back in a mixture of pain and pleasure. On of your hands are gripping the sheets beneath you tightly, while the other is running through his hair.

"Oh fuck Loki" you moan. "Don't stop, don't ever stop" you plead.

Loki rests his forehead against your as he thrusts in a steady pace. Hitting your sweet spot every time. You link with him, allowing yourself to get completely lost in your pleasure and his.

"What do you want?" He asks as he fills you completely. You never realized before this, that he had been holding back before. You scream out in pleasure as you feel every inch of him. He puts the shirt in your mouth. Clicking his younger against the roof of his mouth. "Quiet pet, what do you want?" He asks once more.

You feel him holding back, like he's still afraid to hurt you. But for the first time in your life you feel completely safe. You're his now.. you take matter into you own hands. Without hesitation you flip over, getting on top of him. He looks at you with shock in his eyes. As you lower yourself onto his length. Gasping for air as you ride him. "You" you moan. "I want all of you"

You pick up the pace, allowing him to go deeper and deeper. Quickly you're both left a moaning mess.

"I'm so close y/n, keep going" he grunts, as he buckles his hips. Sending shivers through your body.

You let out a muffled cry as his hand finds his way around your throat. The warmth between your leg almost feels like you're on fire. You're unsure how long you can keep up.

"You're close" he smirks. You nod your head unable to speak. Everything feels just right.

"You can cum" he growls. "Cum with me"

You can't even find the words, "l-Loki" you stutter quietly. Nothing really comes out.

"You're gonna come for me now pet" he demands. Flipping you over. He thrusts harder into you.

"I said NOW" he commands.

You lift yourself up grabbing onto his back, scratching his back. As he connects your lips, you're sent over the edge, and he along with you. He's about to pull out when you stop him.

"Don't, i want you inside me." You whine.

"Already trying for a kid are we pet?" He chuckles. He collapses on top of you, kissing you.

"Why not" you exhale sharply.

"Are you okay?" He asks he asks with a hint on concern in his voice. Afraid he was too much.

*

"I feel fucking invincible" you smile.

"We are invincible"

Loki was still asleep, that man could go days without food, you were still somewhat human. And your body was hungry. You quietly make your way into the kitchen. Tony, Nat and Bruce are sitting awkwardly watching tv. They all turn to look at you. You raise your eyebrow, as you grab some cereal from the shelf.

Nat bites her lower lip, looking intensely at your neck. You look at yourself through the reflection on the fridge, only to discover the hickeys all over your left side.

"Don't ask" you mutter, as you take out the milk.

"Wasn't going to" Tony shrugs. "But I was serious about the, getting your own place kind of thing" he says awkwardly.

As you finish pouring the milk over the cereal. You look over at them. "I think I'm just gonna eat this in my room. For my own dignity" you say as you walk off.

You can hear the laughing manically as you walk back to your room. You close the door. Loki looks up at you confused.

"We really need to get our own place."