Goodmorning Soldier - chapter 37 ४

"Listen I know it seems hopeless right now, but we've got all units looking for her" Fury assures. "Romanoff, Barton and Maximoff is out looking for her"

Tony is silent starring at the picture of you displayed on the screen.. Loki had been walking around the room manically the past 20 minutes.

"We have no reason to believe she's dead" he adds.

"I'n the hands of HYDRA she might as well be" Tony hisses.

"I assure you we're doing everything we can"

"Oh" Loki chuckles. "That's makes all of this better"

"I know you're mad.. we had no idea it was a trap"

Tony stays silent, he can't stop looking at you.

"We're far past mad now, you mortals never think" Loki says.

There's a moment of silence, no one knows what to say, you had one plan stay together.. not let you out of sight. That failed miserably.

"Will you say something stark" Fury finally speaks up.

Silence

"Dammit Stark say something"

Silence

"I know y/n has always been the one holding this team together, but she's not here so step up" fury sits down beside Tony. But there's no reaction from him.

"I'm not gonna stay here and listen to this, you put her up to this.. she was scared" Loki yells.. "I felt her fear.. but she wanted to help you." He says threateningly.

"Stark.. I am truly sorry" Fury says.

Tony gets up from his chair and shuts down the projector, he watches as the picture of you disappears. "Loki I'll be in the lab come find me when you hear something" he says as he walks out.

"What can I do to help find her?" Loki asks silently.

"Anything"

"Shes alive.. I can feel it. But something's.." he sobs.. "something's terribly wrong"

"What do you mean" Fury asks

"Normally I can reach her, find her with my mind.. but her powers they're shut down someway"

"Then we need to move fast, whatever they're planning, whatever Project IS is, it can't be good"

Your head is throbbing and there's an aching pain in your chest. Voices echoes in your mind. Crystal clear images of you tied up in dark van.. an airplane. Everything around you fades back and forth from reality back to darkness. A loud crash echoes through the room as a heavy metal door shuts open. You force your eyes open, which causes a sharp pain to run to your temples. You try to reach you hand up, only to discover it's tied up to the arms of a metal chair. Everything around you is hazy. You let out an exhausted groan as you struggle to move.

"Y/n Stark... we meet again" that voice... it couldn't be. He was supposed to be rotting up in prison. Your eyes shut completely open as he speaks. But it takes you a moment to realize the mess you're really in.
Locked up in a glass cage tied with both hands and feet to a chair.

"You're... you're supposed to be rotting away in prison" you say quietly, you're terrified for your life.. he's the man man behind it all. He sits behind a small desk looking directly into your eyes. You can't look away.

"And you're supposed be dead I heard, yet here we are" Zemos dark voice speaks.

"Whatever it's is you want for me it's not gonna happen... I don't use my powers anymore" your voice is shaky, you're trying desperately to hide it, but there's no hiding anything when you're on display like an animal in the zoo.