Im not crazy - chapter 24 ४

You sat in the common room, everyone was waiting for you to speak up... you knew that you had some explaining to do.. But you had at least hoped for some compassion.. you had been gone for at least 3 months... haven't they missed you at all. You really couldn't find the words... at least not where you should start..

"Y/n.. it's okay just tell us what happened" it was Natasha's kind voice... of course she was the supportive one... Steve and Tony was done waiting, they needed answers.... Now

"I know what you're all thinking, you could at least try to hide for me..." you finally speak. Everyone's thoughts roaming through your head. There was so much judgement. Tony even thought you had gone mad... perhaps you had, or perhaps you finally saw things from a bigger perspective. "He is not who we thought him out to be.." you stop yourself as you look around at everyone who's just staring at you like your out of your mind. Everyone is seated looking at you...

Tony is resting his face in the palm of his hand rolling his eyes every time you open up your mouth as he sighs deeply. "I know what I did was wrong... but I though I was gonna die.. and he was there for me.." you continue. "He accepted that I wasn't perfect... and yes I might have started to get feelings for him.. but we spent 3 months together.. if not more " you cry out, tears are starting to fall down.

Steve tilted his head questioningly. "You were gone for five days y/n.. not 3 months" Steve mumbled.. as he finally looks over at you.

"But that's the thing.. it wasn't 5 days for me... it was so much longer.. I nearly died twice..LOKI DIED... I killed myself.. and then we weren't dead. And there was this b-"

"Y/n!" Tony stopped you.

"What?" You say as tears falls down your cheeks, your breathing is uncontrollable.

"You're not making any sense kid, okay let's just stop it here and let's get banner to check you out. He gently says as he walks over to you resting a hand on your back.

You quickly stand up. "NO YOU DON'T GET IT" you scream. Everyone slowly backs away from you, a mixture of being worried and scared. "I kissed him because we connected... he made me feel something." You cry out... "goddamit guys I haven't felt something in 5 freaking years. Okay..." your body slowly crumbles to the floor as you cry manically..
Tony looks as you with tears in his eyes. No one knows what to do...

"Guys let's her give her some space okay, we don't know what happened back there" Nat says as she slowly picks you up. She gestures for tony to help her out. They carry you to your bedroom. You keep mumbling but nothing that makes sense comes out, until you let your eyes shut down.

They stand right outside your room.. as Bruce walks into your room with a ton of medical gear..

"We need to to talk to him" Nat whisperers..

"Well go ahead Romanoff, for all I know he's the one toying with her mind... just like he did to Barton" Tony sighs.

She gently nods her head. She looks over at Steve, he's sitting completely still struggling to process what has happened to the girl he knew and loved..

Natasha walked slowly down the hallway, and stops just outside Loki's room.. just before she knocks on the door, it's shuts open.. the whole room is torn to pieces. "No sneaking up on me this time" me hisses.

"What's wrong didn't like the style?" She teases. As she looks at the ruins of what used to be a nice bedroom.

"Spare your time, I have no interest in talking with you"

"It's y/n" she states.

Loki begins laughing, as he turns his gaze towards her. "Don't you think I know.. I felt everything she did.. all your judgment, hatred... you're supposed to be her family" Loki screams.. as he throws another chair into the wall.