End the war - chapter 62 ४

As you arrive at the compound you can't believe this is the exact same place you've left. There's been a break in. The main floor has been torn apart.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" You ask Tony confused.

"I didn't know" he admits.

You step out of the car as you you make your way back down to the laboratory. Windows are smashed shattered glass everywhere. There was a struggle.
As you step in Nat, Sam, Clint, Rhodey and Bruce are sitting in pure shock.

"What happened?" You ask, as you look at the destroyed robots scattered across the floor.

"Ultron happened" Bruce says angrily.

"Ultron?" You question, looking back at Tony who sadly nods his head. And just like that you understand exactly what happened.

"What were you thinking Tony!" Bruce calls out.

"I was thinking it would protect us" he explains.

"How did that work out for you" Sam sarcastically says. You give him a death stare, mouthing for him to shut up.

"Well where is he now?" You ask.

"He cleared out, using the internet as an escape plan." Bruce says, as he's cleaning up the space as best as he can. Tony is looking closely at the metal scraps.

"If he's online shouldn't we be able to track him down?" You ask. Mostly because you have no clue about how any of this works.

"Clint has been trying for the last hour, seems like he's found a way to block out servers" Bruce explains further.

"He's been through everything, files surveillance. He probably knows more about us, than we know about each other" Natasha adds, searching through the computer with Clint.

"As long as he has access to the internet, he can find anything he wants" Rhodey says.

You feel a sharp pain in your stomach, your body is under no circumstances ready to deal with this much right now. Loki quickly realizes and rushes to your side.

Y/n you're in no shape to be a part of this, let us handle this

You look at him sadly.

I have to help, without me there's no team

I'm not putting your life or our child's at risk

Loki can we not do this right now, Im fine

No you're not

I am.

"What the hell are they doing" Clint asks confused.

"That's kinda what they do" Nat sighs.

"He said he killed someone Tony, know what that's about?" Bruce asks.

It takes Tony a moment before he realizes, he couldn't get Jarvis to work earlier this morning. He takes out his phone, projecting Jarvis into the room.
Bruce and Tony studies the remains of Jarvis.

"This doesn't make any sense" Bruce murmurs. "Jarvis is a high functioning AI, just like ultron. Wouldn't he have stopped him?" He adds.

"Ultron must have assimilated Jarvis, this was rage" Tony explains. There's so much pain in his voice, he knows this is his fault.

"So what can we do?" You ask.

Suddenly Thor storm into the room, grabbing Tony by the neck lifting him up into the air. "Stark what have you done?" He growls.