The start of forever - chapter 57 ४

The wedding day

Looking out the window as the sun begins to rise. Excitement is filling your body. In a few hours you'll have to get ready. So you enjoy the morning to yourself. Wanda and Natasha had assured you that all you had to do was be in your room at 10 am. So for now you decide to take a small walk to gather your thoughts. As soon as you have to get ready everything will go so fast. You want to remember this day for the rest of your life. You make yourself a cup of coffee, and sit outside taking in the fresh air. Letting the sun shine upon your face.

Sitting in your chair, as Wanda puts on your makeup. She keeps it very natural and glowy. The perfect no makeup makeup. Meanwhile Nat is braiding your hair, adding small purple and white flowers in your hair. Everything looks perfect.

"You look breathtaking, we've really done an amazing job" Wanda says, complementing herself. But again without her none of this would have been possible.

"I feel beautiful" you chuckle. It's been a long time since you've felt this way.

"I'm really proud of you y/n, everything is gonna be perfect" Nat says, she's clearly getting sentimental.

"Nat are you crying?" You smile.

"I just can't believe you're getting married.." she whimpers. As she wipes away her tears.

"I just can't wait to see him again, I feel like we've been away from each other more than we've been together the last months" you say sadly. "Perhaps this is the beginning of my normal human life"

"You deserve it more than anyone" Wanda says, scrunching her nose.

"We talked about moving to a little cabin in the countryside, where the kids could play" you grin. Just talking about your future with him makes your body tingle.

"Kids?" Nat smirks. Clenching your hand.

"I just mentioned it, and I think it's something we both want"

"You would be a perfect mom y/n" Wanda says, while finishing the last part of you makeup.

"You better name her after me" Nat says playfully.

"How do you know it's gonna be a girl"

"Wishful thinking" Nat teases. "Perhaps one of each"

"I think we'll just start with one. A demigod witch seems like a hell of a lot of trouble"

Wanda walks out, and quickly returns with the dress. It's hidden under a large bag. You have no idea what it looks like. Yet you have a feeling it's gonna be extremely extra.

"Okay let's see it" you say excitedly.

Wanda unzips the bag, and as soon as you see it your jaw drops. It's a floor length, floral gown, with long sleeves. It's absolutely breathtaking. It's the perfect combination of princess and bohemian. It's everything you could have asked for. Nat finds the veil, it has the tiniest bit of lilac in the lace. You're speechless.

"So is it approved?" Wanda asks nervously.

You run towards her hugging her tightly.