Making things right - chapter 27 ४

Loki is chuckling as you struggle to dress yourself.. you can hear Tony's footsteps coming closer and closer. You throw Lokis clothes at him in frustration, he's just laying there completely unbothered by the situation.

"Would you please get yourself dressed." You whisper in a demanding tone. He laughs hysterically. You run over to him covering his mouth. You can feel his devilish smile underneath your hands.
"Shut up!" You say quietly. As you continue to get dressed. Loki uses his magic to put on his clothes as he rests his head on the back of the bed.

"Perhaps you should open a window... I can still smell the sex lingering in the room" he laughs.

"Is she in his room, oh she better not-" you hear Tony call out!

You panic, Loki is just finding this incredibly amusing. You don't know what to do, so you take the jump. Loki eyes widens as you jump out the window.

Just as you're out the window, Tony slams open the door. "Where is she?" Tony spits out as his eyes scan the room. Confused as to why you're not in here.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Loki scoffs, he walks towards Tony with a smirk on his face.

"I'll give you one chance to tell me the truth or you're out" Tony demands. He's trying his best to appear intimidating yet he's falling miserably.

"I'm terribly sorry I can't help you, but she's not here"

"Was she?"

"I beg your pardon?" Loki asks as he sits back down.

"Was my little sister here?" Tony repeats.

"I simply can't remember...perhaps she was" Loki smirks... he's enjoying this. All the games that's his drug.

"I'll kill you if you touch her" Tony yells out in frustration.. He can't handle the thought of you and him together..

"I'm waiting"

"Jarvis lock The door, and don't let anyone get in without me knowing" Tony says as he shuts the door behind him.

Meanwhile you were crawling on the fire escape trying to find your way back to your room.

As you break open your window and crawls through it, Tony is standing in the doorframe. Eyeing you up and down judgtngly.

"Hey Tony I was just-"

"Breaking into your own room?" He interrupts.

"I just wanted to make a...security check.." you say..

"You're a shitty liar" Tony Scoffs. As he sits down.

"Look it's not what you think? We just talked!"

Tony raises his eyebrows, looking at your shirt.. it's inside out... shit..

"It's not what it looks like..!" You stammer.

"Really? Y/n" he scoffs. "Because to me it looks like you, snuck into his room, had sex with him and snuck out" Tony claims.

You're left at loss for words.

"How did I do?"