C H A P T E R 01

01 | Honey I Rose Up From The Dead

I hate them.

I fucking hate them all.

My lips curled into a smirk when I registered the horror on their faces when Vittoria stormed into the room. They were afraid of her.

Attagirl!

"Vittoria please let me explain." The moronic mafia king's voice wavered.

He sounded like there was a dynamite stuck up his ass and she's about to blow it off. Oh man! I'd sell my kidneys to watch this. This was way more entertaining than Brooklyn 99.

Her eyes didn't leave mine even for a second. The momentary horror was now switched to a bubbling rage. With crossed arms and a displeased but innocent face, she walked up to me, staring down at me with brooding eyes.

"Define soon!" She spat.

"Um, two weeks?" I mustered up the most innocent look.

Her hands gripped her hair, allowing me a peek of her dinosaur print shorts which was until now hidden below her ultra oversized black tee.

"Two weeks is soon? Seriously Mase?"

"Why Vittoria?" The brother asked, defeated.

"Aww, the biological failure of a brother seems to be hurt." I mocked. "I hope my insult carried the answer to your question."

"Mason!" Vittoria warned.

"I apologize if I can't hold back the immense love I feel for them."

"You can't hate them without even knowing them. I'm alive today because of them." She fought back.

That's just her. My sister. The naive and forgiving Vittoria.

"Why didn't you tell us, Vittoria? I asked you so many times. You could've just said he saved you from Luca and Nikolai." Rafael snarled.

Her eyes trained down to the floor. I hated that she was feeling that way. But my worry wasn't unjustified either.

"It's because I told her not to. No need to yell at her."

"And you did. Because you don't trust us." Oliver mumbled.

"No!" She answered immediately. "It's not like that. It's just that I didn't know what was going on. We all thought he was dead and then he suddenly showed up over there to save me. I didn't have the time to demand answers but I knew there must be a reason."

"Oh really? Thanks for the explanation because for some reason you couldn't trust me without me having to explain myself every damn time. And when he asked you you do something, you did it without questioning it even once." Oliver yelled.

His words made her flinch and tears made a way out of her sleepy eyes. She desperately glanced at the joker twins but that shit Liam looked away angrily.