C H A P T E R 22

22 | Mafia's Day Out

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT !

I woke up alone in the bed this morning. Even so, the scent of him lingered on me through his huge white shirt draped over my body. I sat up and pitched my eyes out at the Alps standing proudly far away.

I wanna come home to you, Vittoria.

That sentence kept playing in my head for more than a million times now. Nothing seemed to distract me. Not even his dick pounding into me with an unnatural strength.

Well, well, let's not get there now.

God knows how much I want to say yes to his proposal - the one which he hasn't even made...apparently.

This was slowly getting onto me. I want this. I want this life with him. So what if he's my sister's fiance? He loves me.

See? As simple as that.

"Stop it." Rafael's voice cut sharply through the air.

When did he even reach here?

I moved my eyes across his dripping hair and his body covered only by a towel hung around his waist low enough to flaunt his sex lines.

"I said stop it, woman!" He yelled.

Did I do something to annoy him?

"I'm literally just existing. You want me to stop existing?" I yelled back.

He closed the distance in two long strides, grabbing my jaw and rubbing his thumb right below the sensitive spot below it.

I pressed my thighs together and clutched the messy sheets to stop myself from moaning.

"You are never just existing. Open your eyes while I'm talking to you." A light tap on my cheek made me flash my eyes open without knowing when I shut them in the first place.

When I did, the first thing that became visible to me was his clenched jaw which ticked in anger.

"Your brain never stops working." He tapped my temple. "And you have this infuriating habit of biting that lip of yours while you think."

He roughly pulled me up so that I was on my knees on the bed. His fingers twisted in my hair and he wrenched my head back while his tall frame towered over me.

Oh fuck me daddy!

"You know what it does to me?" He bent down and grazed my lips with his own. "Do you?" His grip on my hair tightened.

"No, daddy." I whispered huskily, smirking on the inside.

"It gets me so fucking amped up and makes me want to slam you against the wall and do all kinds of sins to that perfect little body until you beg me to stop but I don't. So unless you want that, don't you fucking bite your lip." He mumbled against my lips.