C H A P T E R 19

19 | Union

 WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!!!THIS CHAPTER CAN BE SKIPPED WITHOUT IT AFFECTING THE STORY

THIS CHAPTER CAN BE SKIPPED WITHOUT IT AFFECTING THE STORY.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure in my entire life. I want you, Rafael, in every way."

The relief bestowed by my words seemed to surpass the lust in his dark grey eyes. But the effect was short lived. His strong hands clutched my wrists, firm but gentle at the same time as he pinned my hands above my head.

His body, close to mine so emitted the heat of desire and wanting that my body physically ached for him. My state entertained him. His smirk grew as he watched me silently beg for him.

"So impatient." He chuckled darkly into my ears, the shivers traveling all the way down to my throbbing core. There was fear, anxiety, uncertainty but they all felt so good.

His hands roamed over every curve of my body until they went back to unclasp the hook of my bra. His eyes studied my every intricate move. The way I gulped at the thought of him seeing my scarred body completely naked, the unsteady rise and fall of my chest and the tingling on my fingertips.

"Shall I take it off?" He caressed arm with the back of hai hand.

Ugh! Can he not be a gentleman? I'm so close to losing my shit right now. The way my mind was functioning scared me to death. But I couldn't help it.

"Just fuck me already."

I expected him to smirk but his face held a well known seriousness. "No, love. This is necessary. I need you to promise me that you won't hesitate in asking me to stop whenever you feel like it. At the end of the day, you've got all the control."

Amidst all the dirty thoughts and emotions, there was something that overpowered every other element.

It was respect for each other.

"I just don't want to hurt you." He said, concerned.

He knew things about my body that I myself didn't. I was sure he would sense my discomfort if any.

"You'll never hurt me." I smiled.

"Well, well then..." A devilish grin crawled back onto his lips and before I even know it, the last two pieces of my clothing were ripped off me.

A sudden cold hit my naked self. I had never been so exposed in front of anybody. Not even Nate when he-

"Ah! Rafael!" I cried out, cutting off my thoughts. He climbed back on me and roughly worked his mouth all over my body making me squirm at the abrupt attack of pleasure.

He cupped my breasts, fondling them with his large hands while his mouth nipped the sensitive skin on my neck. My head fell to the side to give him a wider access and I gripped his thick hair, pulling him closer to me.