C H A P T E R 69

69 | Esztar's Got Talent

Camila. Can't. Dance.

We tried all tactics. Hell, we even shifted our practise location to the backyard adorned with fairy lights because according to Vittoria the choreographer, it helped set the mood.

One fucking hour and we weren't even halfway through the song which I so stupidly chose.

And then I had the nerve to call Vittoria childish.

"No issue. Let's try again, Cami." Vittoria encouraged.

For some reason all this Cami and Vi shit didn't sit well with me. The baffled audience's eek saying stares told me I wasn't alone. They were out for each other's neck and look at them now.

Vittoria was the maid of honor. What the fuck! I keep asking myself the same question over and over again and yet I fail to seek the answer.

Was it so easy for her to forget me?

"Earth to Mr Grayson!" Vittoria screamed in my ears, snapping her fingers.

The ache in my head amplified. Why was I doing this out of all the important things I had on hand. It's just a wedding. Get over it. It wasn't like I was marrying the girl of my dreams.

"Focus." Vittoria scolded like a disappointed school teacher and placed my hand in Camila's. "Okay now." She clasped her hands together and the short lived contact ended.

"Can't you keep it a little simple?" Camila scowled, not being able to do that one utterly simple step.

"It's simple." The infuriatingly attractive choreographer retorted. "Raf will unfurl you from his arms, then you spin back into him, hook your right leg with him and then comes the grand fall. Easy peasy lemon squeezy." She twirled around.

No. With Camila, it was difficult, difficult lemon difficult.

Then we tried again and we failed again. Vittoria stood with her hands on her hips, staring at us with brooding eyes.

The spectators which included everyone, even Jake and Harrison watched us in awe, the reasons different for everyone.

"Okay, okay." Vittoria raised her hand up, the smooth skin on her waist peeking from her spaghetti strap black crop top. Her all black look with those demin shorts did nothing to make her any less tempting. "It's demo time. Let me show it to you."

Yes please.

I wasn't even going to hide the excitement on my face a she walked towards me with the Vittoria smile and her hand outstretched for me to just grab and pull her close to me and not let her go-

Hold on. What did just happen?

She passed by me, leaving me gaping and feeling like a fool.

Of course. Her Harri boy.