C H A P T E R 52

52 | When Anticipation Hurts

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!!!!

"Eep!" A horrified yelp fell from her lips at my unexpected sight in her room, seated over the edge of her bed.

This very bed will have her sprawled naked over it, begging me to fuck her.

"You scared me, Rafael!" She pressed a hand over her heaving chest.

Yes baby, you better be scared of me. I couldn't wait to see the fear in those whiskey brown eyes.

"Lock the door and come here." I beckoned her with my finger. I hope my eyes made it clear that I was in no mood for any further disobedience.

The soft tick of the lock clicking shut echoed in the room. Did she have any idea what all I had planned for her?

"What are you doing Raf-"

"Quiet." I grabbed her ass, pulling her closer to me. "Do not speak."

Wasting no time, I slipped my hand straight inside her panties and the smirk on my face transformed into a mocking scoff.

Completely dry.

"What happened señorita? His mouth couldn't even get you wet? What a shame."

I retraced my hand, no part of my body touching her. I simply savored the fright in her eyes and the tremble of her bottom lip.

I trailed my gaze over every nook and corner of her body as if undressing her with my eyes. The pulse on her neck popped, her fingers shivered, her chest rose and fell in an unsteady motion and her head bowed down in submission as she waited for my orders.

The fear I craved to see was at its peak. It wasn't the fear of me. Nothing scared the invincible Vittoria Andress, apart from one thing— the fear of what she'd let me do to her.

Repeating the routine of thrusting my fingers inside her panties, I let out an evil laughter. I had never been so satisfied with myself. I didn't even touch her. It was my look, that's it. That's all she needed to lose herself to me.

"You're dripping, señorita."

I could spend a lifetime staring at her flushed face. But tonight, nothing was going to stop me.

Tonight I would unleash my darkest form.

"Aah!" She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut as I pinched that pretty little clit. Her punishment had just begun.

Grabbing her arm, I dragged her to the window, sliding the white curtains by an inch. "You see this, Vittoria?" I pressed her to my chest, pointing out of the window.

"Why are you doing this, Rafael?" She asked in a frail whisper, clutching my hand clamped around her waist but not to pry it away.

"It's sir."